Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
No. Glad she wasn't quite honestly. A little too advanced for her yet. How old is your girl?
She's 16, and has had a couple of "interesting" dives, ESA "practice" at Blue Grotto and this trip (which was her first boat dive:shakehead::)11:)
Missdirected:
Did you take the seasick med after you had already gotten on the boat? the reason I ask is most find it doesn't help at that point. You must take it before gettting on the boat. As always there are a few people that are exceptions to the norm but from what I have gathered - take it before :)

I took one the night before and one the morning of, and I made it thru 'till the long surface interval due to the scrubbed second dive...then I fed the fish:11:...they were pretty tho:D...

Next we're probably gonna try either a local boat dive on a day that is clear as possible, or a Venice Beach dive for Shark's teeth...Hopefully, I can get an accurate weather prediction and co-operative winds that keep the waves/seas down...

Steve

CoolTechs boy is 16 as well. lil is 14. Another try at a boat dive sounds good.

Hey all we have a new dive girl joining us Kat 4. She should be here soon to say Hi :jump: Another real live girl - not that I don't love you guys a whole bunch :sappy:

I know it is a bit late but would some peeps like to meet for a happy hour drink? We could do Ricks on the River or Stadium Bennigans. Just a thought.

Oh and is anyone diving this weekend? Does anyone want to dive this weekend?

Missdirected:
I know it is a bit late but would some peeps like to meet for a happy hour drink? We could do Ricks on the River or Stadium Bennigans. Just a thought.

Oh and is anyone diving this weekend? Does anyone want to dive this weekend?

any decent dives going on this weekend?

wstein:
any decent dives going on this weekend?

Can't find anyone to dive with :(

Wanna dive? We could do a charter or something.

5:30 a.m comes early to go to Alahambra. It is a two hour drive for me, if I remeber correctly.

Missdirected:
Can't find anyone to dive with :(

Wanna dive? We could do a charter or something.

5:30 a.m comes early to go to Alahambra. It is a two hour drive for me, if I remeber correctly.

a charter tomorrow would be good for me, I have plans already for sunday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom