Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wstein:
a charter tomorrow would be good for me, I have plans already for sunday

Well let me look at two places right now. Actually, I know one I can call and he will pick up the phone - so we can know now if they have room. He will also get our tanks.

Missdirected:
Hey all we have a new dive girl joining us Kat 4. She should be here soon to say Hi :jump: Another real live girl - not that I don't love you guys a whole bunch :sappy:
Sorry it has taken me a while to stumble around this gigantic SB. Thanks for the intro MD.:D Yep, I'm a real live girl. Go ahead - pinch me. Ouch dang, next time just not as hard ok I bruise easy:D

Looks like there is a dive trip to Venice for shark teeth in the works. I have a daughter(12) that will start her JOW in a week or two. Is Venice a place where one can snorkle also?

I will be in the keys from July 24-30. Any one in the area? Love to meet some fellow SBers.

Kat4:
Sorry it has taken me a while to stumble around this gigantic SB. Thanks for the intro MD.:D Yep, I'm a real live girl. Go ahead - pinch me. Ouch dang, next time just not as hard ok I bruise easy:D

Looks like there is a dive trip to Venice for shark teeth in the works. I have a daughter(12) that will start her JOW in a week or two. Is Venice a place where one can snorkle also?

I will be in the keys from July 24-30. Any one in the area? Love to meet some fellow SBers.

Check the conch forum for the people in the South or pm me and I will find them for you tomorrow.

We have a few young people around here. Seems they range from 13-16. lil sis is my sister. She is 14 and was recently certed. She is already turning into a pretty good diver.

Walter would be the man to ask about Venice. There are tons of sharks teeth to be found there. Can be quite fun. He can give you the in's and out's though.

Oh and sorry, I didn't mean to pinch you so hard. You are lucky though, I usually bite :light: But since you are new...

Missdirected:
Can't find anyone to dive with :(

5:30 a.m comes early to go to Alahambra. It is a two hour drive for me, if I remeber correctly.

It's about a 1 hour drive for a normal person, you should make it in about 20 minutes.

We'll be there for a while, you can join us for the second dive.

Kat4:

You can snorkel, but the viz isn't much and there's not that much to see. I'll bring a screen box, so she can find fossils in the surf zone. I hope you can both join us today.

An hour, really? Okay, I am waiting on Stein. Keeping my fingers crossed the rat bum shows :winky:

hey....I resemble that rat bum remark!!!

wstein:
hey....I resemble that rat bum remark!!!

:wave-smil Stein showed. Yes Stein showed!

The boat however didn't go out :mad: So we had a little ride out to Clearwater/Dunedin and back and I learned all about home brew.

Walter and CoolTech, I will wait for you guys to return today to rub it in.

so you guys finally have proof that I do dive...well at least attempt to go diving

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom