Greater Orlando Area Divers UNTIE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded:
I'm going down with a friend.
a new diver so we'll be doing reefs though saturday morning

my city is actually lake mary for whoever is keeping up that list
Cool Ill see you down there.
I am leaving fri and will be diving all day sat with CCC.Reefs in the morn and the Duane and Eagle in the afternoon.

HarleyDiver_FL:
...can't I just go underwater and come back up when they're self sufficient? And thats how it is as a responsible adult.:D...
And, you believe that will be when? :rofl3: :rofl3:

I am 45 and a recent divorce with two College age kids with Florida Bright Student Scholarships. I still pay for the house they live in....

Me, I live in the house my mother used to rent out here in Pinellas Park. Sometimes I feel we will always depend on mom/dad to make it...

Then, I remember a time when I was about 4-5, when we lived at grandma's house for a short time.. moral... I don't think there is one, other than family helps family. And, You have all become MY family when it is needed :wink:

there goes the love...right out the window!

hey.... i started this list you're posting on and i will sleep where i choose!! :eyebrow:

plus the air mattress is better than what i usually get with my family!!!
hehe :D

dldiver:
there goes the love...right out the window!

hey.... i started this list you're posting on and i will sleep where i choose!! :eyebrow:

plus the air mattress is better than what i usually get with my family!!!
hehe :D
Inland trailer park love... been there , done that... even designed a t-shirt... lol

My girls are my life. Heck, I've slept on a few air mattresses myself. And floors! yes I even moved back in with mom and Dad once. But don't we still dream of the day they become self suuficient? My oldest goes to College in cali. Wants to be a teacher????? (I could NEVER do that job), My Youngest is a GATOR, (GO GATORS), Gonna be a Doctor. That means good drugs when I am old. Or is that Old drugs when I'm good?

HarleyDiver_FL:
My girls are my life. Heck, I've slept on a few air mattresses myself. And floors! yes I even moved back in with mom and Dad once. But don't we still dream of the day they become self suuficient? My oldest goes to College in cali. Wants to be a teacher????? (I could NEVER do that job), My Youngest is a GATOR, (GO GATORS), Gonna be a Doctor. That means good drugs when I am old. Or is that Old drugs when I'm good?

LOL....

I've got a 25 yr old daughter, 23 yr old son and a 14 yr old daughter. The first two are from my first marriage. It's been more than twenty years since the divorce, but it sure is nice to hear (for the first time) that I was not the only one who had to move back in with the parents for a few months in order to get your feet back on the ground. Good Lord, is there anything more devastating than being a male, in Florida, getting a divorce?

I do have bad news for you guys through: If you think college kids are expensive, wait until they start giving you grand-children! My oldest gave us a grand-daughter last year, and that little girl has me wrapped, snapped and packed around each of her darling little fingers! Nothing is too good for her....

GO GATORS!!!

(UF dad * 2)

dldiver:
Only those who support the cause will be the fortunate ones who get to UNTIE!
:crafty:

dl--- Are you going to bring a camera when we all untie??? I've seen myslef in a mirror, Lord knows I don't want pictures floating around. BTW, whens the meet and greet?:confused: Is that where were going to untie?:mooner: I must demand that NO double knots be allowed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom