Greater Orlando Area Divers UNTIE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dldiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hehe- hope you all are forgiving enough to laugh at my typo:D

They've rearranged ScubaBoard and left us out! We're not North and we're not South.
So I think it's time we seize the opportunity to start our own group.

We only need 12 members to get a subforum.
So sign up here if you LIVE IN THE ORLANDO AREA and want to meet others who LIKE TO DIVE!

I know we can represent... we have plenty of local divers and it's time we came together (or apart as my title suggests :) )
I can't be the only one who regularly drives South and North...and East...and even West to go diving.

So I propose we have our own sub-forum which will hopefully lead to our own parties and trip planning and save help us on gas!
...and let's get in the water soon!!! :D

:D

I'm actually happy posting in the general florida forum, i think were lucky being where we are as people can come north or south to come dive with us

The point of this is to find other people- WHO LIVE- in the Orlando area to meet and dive with.

And then secondly help others from out of town find their way around and come dive with us...

truck1:
You can add me also.Check this link though as thngs have changed in the last few hours.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=188390
altough I live in Lake,I hopefully will be moving back to Orlando in the near future.

Yeah, hopefully they will get this Florida madness straightened out soon and we'll all be back to Conchy diving!:)

Anyhow regardless of how SB works it all out, I still want a place where us Orlando area divers can come together and plan trips to ALL of the other parts of the state!

I do day trips to the SE coast, Tampa and even up to the springs all the time and would love to have my neighbors come along!

Count me in as well as from Orlando. Right smack dab in the middle of Florida and was confused when I went to go post an introduction as to why there was only "North" and "South". There's a whole lot of "Central" that got left out!

With that said, I also want to say that I just got OW certified over the weekend and am looking for any new dive buddies that want to practice, or seasoned divers that don't mind me tagging along. (I am more than willing to learn and will gladly take constructive criticism and pointers/advice.)

But at the very least, you can count me in towards the 12 to get a subforum created. :)

:chicken: Woo Hoo - we're on our way to UNTIE-ING! hehe! :rofl3:

1. dldiver
2. fldiver1
3. truck1
4. Jbar1971
5. flstarfish44

Hey Cheekymonkey does your post mean you want to be on the list or not???
If so we would be halfway to our 12!!!!

Hey Orlando people- I know you're out there... join us! Maybe if we're lucky enough, once we're formed, the Greater Tampa Group will invite us over for a Happy Hour :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom