Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey does anyone have any small tanks my student could borrow? I can't get the 63 or whatever it was that we were borrowing to use in the pool. She's tiny and I hate to put her in an 80 if someone has something smaller available.
Ber :lilbunny:

I know someone in our group has some I have seen them. I know a few of the ladies have HP 80"s which are about the same size as an AL 63.. don't worry ber we will take care of our favorite bunny and her student..

Okay, looks like i'm coming up saturday early afternoon, doing a couple dives, and then hanging for the party! That is... if i can claim a spot in the bunkhouse? From my favorite person? Ted? :)

Doesn't the Bone Crusher have a 50?

Okay, looks like i'm coming up saturday early afternoon, doing a couple dives, and then hanging for the party! That is... if i can claim a spot in the bunkhouse? From my favorite person? Ted? :)
I thought you were already coming. Spot available.. why not coming until sat. Were not 2 days worthy?

The new boy is meeting me in columbus friday night, last time i'll get to see him till mid-may, so i really can't pass it up. And i've got to be back early sunday. Grumble. Sorry, my schedule is nuts!

I have college parties to be at that will way more fun than your campfire

You must not have experienced any of our campfires . . . .

Ted, John, you gonna let him get away with comments like that?

Ken

Yup, I have a 50 but it is out of VIP. Wasn't planning on dragging it along, but I will now. It has a full fill, but out of VIP.... Don't know if that is much help.

Ber might know someone that can help out with a vis.

Ken

You must not have experienced any of our campfires . . . .

Ted, John, you gonna let him get away with comments like that?

Ken

He's a college kid Ken, He has some things on his mind he More than likely cant get at one of our campfires.:D

I was able to take friday off as well so I will be there early friday. I won't be able to go on the deep dive though. Still don't have my AOW finished. Denny, do you want to take me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom