Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I may try one out; although I'm afraid I'll like it better than my AL80's!

I am assuming I know the shop involved, maybe I can get them checked before I go .... Just curious, when did you drop them off?

You will like them better than the AL80's for sure. I'll still let you use the tank if you want to though. I dropped 4 tanks off for viz on Monday afternoon. They were ready today but I asked for them to make sure that they were really full. So I will pick them up on Friday. Cost $17 per tank plus the air fill.

Hey... Have any of you seen the posting on the gilboa website? Something about the air compressor being down for the next two weeks?

Hey... Have any of you seen the posting on the gilboa website? Something about the air compressor being down for the next two weeks?

I was just on the phone with them and they are not having any issues with the compresser....

As a side note; I think talk of this nature is generally bad mojo/karmaa/juju and should be avoided going forward!

I was just on the phone with them and they are not having any issues with the compresser....

As a side note; I think talk of this nature is generally bad mojo/karmaa/juju and should be avoided going forward!

We all knew he was joking.. He was trying to get us riled up. Because of the compressor issues at last falls MNG!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Guess the inside joke was missed!

Thats ok. Mike needed the harassing after last fall!

I just checked my tanks and discovered they need Vis'd but don't think I can get them back in time (plus, they are full, hate to waste the $18 worth of air)...

I shoudln't have a probelm renting a tank, should I??

I'll be using my HP steel 119 most of the weekend, but I will have with me a couple of 80'sAL that you are welcome to use; Also, I'm bringing my old Dryflex dry suit. It needs new seals all the way around, but everything else is in good shape, zipper and heavy attached boots included; inflator hose also included. If anyone is interested, I'll take an offer. This could be a cheap way for someone to get into a dry suit for the first time.

Well it looks like a pretty nice crowd is going to be gathering for this event. So I guess it is time to remind everyone especially the new people....

WHAT HAPPENS AT MEET-N-GREET STAYS AT MEET-N-GREET.
This is a time honored tradition that must be continued again this year...

Well it looks like a pretty nice crowd is going to be gathering for this event. So I guess it is time to remind everyone especially the new people....

WHAT HAPPENS AT MEET-N-GREET STAYS AT MEET-N-GREET.
This is a time honored tradition that must be continued again this year...

I completely agree.... Never know when someone will break out into a pie handling dance over the bonfire! We wouldn't want that getting out! :rofl3:

I completely agree.... Never know when someone will break out into a pie handling dance over the bonfire! We wouldn't want that getting out! :rofl3:

Shut your mouth........ that guy was a professional food handler. Now Wally won't be able to bring Jordan.:jb::hb2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom