Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shut your mouth........ that guy was a professional food handler. Now Wally won't be able to bring Jordan.:jb::hb2:

:D Hey... Ive never OFFICIALLY seen it happen... :shakehead: I'm just saying... IF something were to break out like that, one wouldn't want it posted all over the internet. :eyebrow:

What incident were you referring to??? :idk:

Well it looks like a pretty nice crowd is going to be gathering for this event. So I guess it is time to remind everyone especially the new people....

WHAT HAPPENS AT MEET-N-GREET STAYS AT MEET-N-GREET.
This is a time honored tradition that must be continued again this year...

That also goes for "what men don't say to other men at Meet & Greet"!

That also goes for "what men don't say to other men at Meet & Greet"!

Sorry Denny that is going to end up being a t-shirt.

Things that can't be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet!

1. "Do you have your skurt tucked in?" -Barracuda2 Spring 2007

2. "I just wear some moister wicking long john's." -gtxl1200 Spring 2008

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever!" -Mitten Diver Spring 2007

4. "His heater is even bigger than mine, twice the size to be exact." -Ber :lilbunny: Spring 2008

5. "My heater isn't twice the size of yours. I just have twice the output. It isn't really the physical size that matters." -Steve_Dives Spring 2008

6. "Hey, we can tweak together, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight." -Barracuda2 Spring 2009

7. "I'll be glad to go deep with you; maybe we can get a 4-some going." -Barracuda2 Fall 2009

Sorry Denny that is going to end up being a t-shirt.

4. "His heater is even bigger than mine, twice the size to be exact." -Ber :lilbunny: Spring 2008

5. "My heater isn't twice the size of yours. I just have twice the output. It isn't really the physical size that matters." -Steve_Dives Spring 2008

6. "Hey, we can tweak together, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight." -Barracuda2 Spring 2009

7. "I'll be glad to go deep with you; maybe we can get a 4-some going." -Barracuda2 Fall 2009

You missed another Denny.. It is in this thread This is definatly things you should'nt say to another man..The quote was directed to MichScubaMike. and I quote.."I have a special Keilbasa for you" Barracuda2 srping of 2010

You missed another Denny.. It is in this thread This is definatly things you should'nt say to another man..The quote was directed to MichScubaMike. and I quote.."I have a special Keilbasa for you" Barracuda2 srping of 2010

Added per your direction.

8. "I have a special Keilbasa for you." - Barracuda2 Spring 2010

Hey women....

Should we start a thread of what men shouldn't say to women at the M&G?

hmmmm....

Paula

:D Hey... Ive never OFFICIALLY seen it happen... :shakehead: I'm just saying... IF something were to break out like that, one wouldn't want it posted all over the internet. :eyebrow:

What incident were you referring to??? :idk:

I might have seen that incident. I bet that the food handler involved was normally as graceful as a gazelle and just this one time.... well....

I am wondering.... Is there a certification card to handle cakes at Meet and Greet?

On a side note...Paula, I would bet you that I know someone who could come up with all kinds of things that shouldn't be said by men to women at meet and greet. I bet you that her list would be extensive.

I might have seen that incident. I bet that the food handler involved was normally as graceful as a gazelle and just this one time.... well....

I am wondering.... Is there a certification card to handle cakes at Meet and Greet?

On a side note...Paula, I would bet you that I know someone who could come up with all kinds of things that shouldn't be said by men to women at meet and greet. I bet you that her list would be extensive.

Any ideas who that might be? :D

Man, I think I'm just going to turn into a mute and start using mime to communicate.

Man, I think I'm just going to turn into a mute and start using mime to communicate.

That will probably result in actions that should not be made in front of another man. :D

Back
Top Bottom