Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in Chicago and picked up the cheesecake today!

YOU DA MAN!!!.:D:D I'm picking up the Kielbasa next week!:D Garlic Breath, here we come:blinking:

Helloooooooooo? Can you hear me now? I guess everyone is busy planning and packing dive gear..

I just dropped the tanks off for fresh visual inspections and air fills. Packed extra dry gloves and liners.

Making a modification to the dry suit (what a "relief" :D) this week so I won't have to abort the dives early.

"Ariel" chick.... full of hot air.

I'd love to be full of hot air if John would be so kind as to assist in my inflation :wink:

Seems I have sprung a leak due to John and Ted's sandwich dance with me at the fire last spring M&G.....:shocked2:

Who is getting in the water this weekend and where? I may be able to tear away for one day or the other but it has to be near Chicago.

Who is getting in the water this weekend and where? I may be able to tear away for one day or the other but it has to be near Chicago.

Luckydays and her posse, Joe and Rob dive Haigh almost every weekend. you might send her a PM and see if she will be there this weekend..

I might be diving at Haigh this Sunday if you are looking for dive. I cant go Saturday though. PM me if you can dive on Sunday.

Thanks Ted. You know me so well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom