Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone! I'm following the link that Jendra gave me to this thread, so I hope that I'm not buttin' in right at the end!

I've just found out through my dive shop that my OW cert dives will be at Gilboa on April 24-25! I've read though the M&G FAQ and lot of this thread (although admittedly, not all of it yet), so hopefully I won't be too shy to speak up & find you all! :D

Hi everyone! I'm following the link that Jendra gave me to this thread, so I hope that I'm not buttin' in right at the end!

I've just found out through my dive shop that my OW cert dives will be at Gilboa on April 24-25! I've read though the M&G FAQ and lot of this thread (although admittedly, not all of it yet), so hopefully I won't be too shy to speak up & find you all! :D

:D Awesome. The more the merrier! Hopefully you can break away after your checkout dives and hang out with us. It should be pretty easy to find us! We will be at the very end of the drive (the turnaround) at the quarry. What dive shop are you taking your class through?

Oh my! Getting certified AND getting introduced to the M&G at the same time? I would think one of those would be scary enough! :nailbiter: Both at the same time? Isn't there a special PADI cert needed? :D

Okay, on a serious note....great! Good luck on your cert dives, and when you're done, wander over!!!

Hey nonnie, welcome your not butting in. We welcome everyone. Please join us on this weekend. You can even come out Friday and stay with the rest of us and you will be there and ready for your new adventure in life. Then come join us Saturday for a spectacular pot luck dinner. Plus what a great way to meet some dive buddies... hope to see you there.

I won't say the price, but running in six tanks for VIP (two for hydro), all of my regulators for maintenance, and replacing a pressure gauge was an interesting experience :shocked2:.

That is one reason that I go to this event every year. It forces me to keep gear maintained even for light diving seasons.

Preparations are beginning to get serious and anticipation is building...

I won't say the price, but running in six tanks for VIP (two for hydro), all of my regulators for maintenance, and replacing a pressure gauge was an interesting experience :shocked2:.

Yeah, no one ever said scuba diving was a cheap sport! There is always something that will be sucking money from your wallet! :D

That is one reason that I go to this event every year. It forces me to keep gear maintained even for light diving seasons.

Preparations are beginning to get serious and anticipation is building...

Yeah but brian.. not every one is joe studly diver and has 12 tanks and 5 stage bottles and 20 regs. So yeah I imagine your cost are a little superior to mine... :) :)

Nothing beats having a new woman post to this thread to bring out all the testosterone. You guys are like a bunch of hungry wolves just circling while you wait for the kill. I'll bet all of you guys have looked at her profile to see if she has any pics posted. :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Nothing beats having a new woman post to this thread to bring out all the testosterone. You guys are like a bunch of hungry wolves just circling while you wait for the kill. I'll bet all of you guys have looked at her profile to see if she has any pics posted. :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Your just jealous you weren't first to send out the welcome!

I'll bet all of you guys have looked at her profile to see if she has any pics posted. :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

And YOU are going to tell us you didn't?????

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom