Graduation dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To all beachcrabs if airhead goes make sure she has her id on her as she forget it at my xmass dive party and please make sure she has a ride home Thanks airheads dad Robert

Humm...... i rember forgetting my ID but thats ok im glad because i was not the one that made an a$$ out of myself

Her real ID or the fake one... You know I saw here ID and you can see her feet in the picture

Can i see the photo that your talking about i dont rember what it looked like. Oh wait your not making fun of my Height again are you?

Can i see the photo that your talking about i dont rember what it looked like. Oh wait your not making fun of my Height again are you?[/QUOTE]

YES I AM!!!!

Hey im getting quicker at figuring out what ya guys are talking about. :D

Yes tell them about the gift you chose for me and be sure to tell them about the booze you got and share it with them and she is taller than her big brother. love you airhead

Erika and booze??? I can't even imagine that... :rofl3:

At least she wouldn't have far to fall...

Yes tell them about the gift you chose for me and be sure to tell them about the booze you got and share it with them and she is taller than her big brother. love you airhead

True at least i am taller then booboo, but thats not saying much since he dont dive. Oh and the gift looked just like you dad. :D And i would have not got the booze if Dona would have not stole the gift from me, But thats fine coffee and cream laqure work for me just havent found out how to use them.

Erika and booze??? I can't even imagine that...

At least she wouldn't have far to fall...

Umm..... robert ya dont knoe me verry well i never get drunk just buzzed after one margarita, but we wont go there. And leave my height out of it, i know how to keep my balance. At least im not as tall as ya, so when i fall it dont hurt as much as you 6' people

To all beachcrabs if airhead goes make sure she has her id on her as she forget it at my xmass dive party and please make sure she has a ride home Thanks airheads dad Robert

Malibu? We'll see if Mel Gibson can give her a ride...

So, what is the plan? I am going diving the 12th at Leo with the Wrinkles Campout. Are we going to meet? Where? What time? (it is easier to ask here, than to read 8 pages of posts :))

Rick

So, what is the plan? I am going diving the 12th at Leo with the Wrinkles Campout. Are we going to meet? Where? What time? (it is easier to ask here, than to read 8 pages of posts :))

Rick

See what happens when you leave! Rick if you are still free the night of the 12th and would like to go to diner then lets go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom