Graduation dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
As most of you know Rick is finishing up his LA County open water... I mean instructor certification. I know it's a bit early to start planning the celebration but hey it's Rick!
Since most of the Beach Crab family is down south or somewhere off in the desert I figure we would take this party south... Since we dive in Malibu lets eat in Malibu! So throw on your tuxes break out the caviar pop the cork on the dom... Wait what am I saying this is Rick... Well I think we can clean him up enough to take him to Dukes in Malibu. So who wants to come out and celebrate the God Father of the Beach Crabs?

When: April 12th?. 7pm? (I know its the same day as the wrinkles weekend at Leo)
Where: Dukes Malibu
At the Water's Edge in Malibu
21150 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90265
(310) 317-0777

Not that it matters if I am the only one doing it, but the Reef Check training session in Los Angeles is the weekend of April 5/6 and April 12/13.

Whats the reef check thing

So does that night not work for you at all Ken? I know a few of us are in reef check so what would work best for you... It would be cool if you could make it

So does that night not work for you at all Ken? I know a few of us are in reef check so what would work best for you... It would be cool if you could make it

It doesn't work for me, but by no means reschedule on my account. The weekend is merely a training weekend for guys like me who are looking to get involved and trained. However, others like our own Rick Parizo have already gone through the training so they won't have the conflict that weekend. I'd love to celebrate with you all, but I can do it on one of the dive days with him. Maybe get to actually do a dive with him. I appreciate the consideration though. :)

you mean, after tons of emails and phone calls I might actually have to meet this guy? geesh! that is a big undertaking! I am planning on the Leo weekend so why not!

Lol yea finaly get to meet him but now i have your banner and wont be at that event. I'm to doing the reef check. Hope you guys have fun

Count me in! I am really looking forward to this celebration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom