Graduation dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's nearly impossible for me to promise to be anywhere before (tax day) April 15th.
However, Rick completing this trainning is a big deal. :clapping:
Therefore, without promising anything, I will do my best to be there no matter when or where it's at.

WOW way to commit with out committing:D:D:D:D:D Hope you can make it whenever we decide to do it!

hey i cant go the 12th, but if you guys switch it, id love to go! hahah we should start a sign up sheet for classes to take with rick and tevis hahahhaha, get them to feel like real instructors!

While several hundred miles is a little far, let me congratulate Rick on his accomplishment. Drink a brewsky for me and best wishes. I hope the rating is easier than getting there!

Hey watch it buddy we're a big group & growing. :angrymob: You wouldn't want to have to keep looking over your shoulder. :rofl3: :rofl3:

John

Whos the big group?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom