Graduation dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What can i say im a blonde oompa lumpa. :D and i know its sad but it dont take much :)

Being Middle Eastern, I know somethings about Hijacks
So I can comfortably let you guys know that this thread has been hijacked. I mean, look my cousin is even holding a sign!!!
:hijack:

How about we get back on topic :focus: I would recommend putting up one of those voting things here to see what day works best for people... But more importantly -> When is Rick available?

Being Middle Eastern, I know somethings about Hijacks
So I can comfortably let you guys know that this thread has been hijacked. I mean, look my cousin is even holding a sign!!!
:hijack:

How about we get back on topic :focus: I would recommend putting up one of those voting things here to see what day works best for people... But more importantly -> When is Rick available?

Thank you!

Now if only I could figure out how to make this a thread where you can vote:shakehead:

Rick and I were the ones who came up with the 12th... But then the reef check people started in!

I should just take rick to Mc Donalds and buy him a happy meal that should make him happy! Cheap and easy... Sorry Rick!

I should just take rick to Mc Donalds and buy him a happy meal that should make him happy!

No worries, he gets a free toy too...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom