Graduation dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i hate head games i get confused to easy. what would i be serious about. i'm usualy never serious.

Hey, you are never going to be able to make everyone happy with the date. I think that it is way cool, that you are taking the initiative to organize it.

Since it seems to be getting too complicated, I say you just set the date for April 12th since, most importantly, you know that Rick is available. It should be a great time to celebrate with good friends and make new ones. Thanks for organizing this!

Hey, you are never going to be able to make everyone happy with the date. I think that it is cool, that you are taking the initiative to organize it.

Since it seems to be getting too complicated, I say you just set the date for April 12th since, most importantly, you know that Rick is available. It should be a great time to celebrate with good friends and make new ones. Thanks for organizing this.

Rick??? Rick who?

I know I will talk to him see what he wants to do...

So just to make it clear for everyone :confused: or to confuse Erika further :D
:confused:
We are meeting for the Reef Check party at Dukes on April 12th, but we don't want to go diving, specially with Rick, cause he's a show-off with his new certification. :confused:

:canofworms:

So just to make it clear for everyone :confused: or to confuse Erika further :D
:confused:
We are meeting for the Reef Check party at Dukes on April 12th, but we don't want to go diving, specially with Rick, cause he's a show-off with his new certification. :confused:

:canofworms:

Whats reef check

Ok thats enough teasing me. I'm goign to try and not say any thing that can backfire on me. :D

So, let me get this straight... Saturday, April 12th Dukes, for the Rick Check Celebration?

Are we going to check-out dive sites or just checking to make sure Rick is okay?

Hey, you are never going to be able to make everyone happy with the date. I think that it is way cool, that you are taking the initiative to organize it.

Since it seems to be getting too complicated, I say you just set the date for April 12th since, most importantly, you know that Rick is available. It should be a great time to celebrate with good friends and make new ones. Thanks for organizing this!

I second that.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom