Graduation dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I haven't seen Rick in at least a month. I'm looking forward to getting our dive leader back and the dinner sounds like a great party. I certainly hope this event is still happening!

Hey guys (and Erika :D), The 12th would be cool! But, we can't call it a Grad party. The L.A. County Program is on going for awhile more. We can still get together. I haven't seen everyone in a while, and it would be great to talk to everyone, and meet the new divers who joined us.

I AM BACK

Lets dive!!!!!!

:colouredsmilies::rock_band:bounce::yl2jump:
:partytime::chicken::jump:

Rick

Hey Rick did you hear about reef check:banana::swordfight::chair::chair:

Dude, pay attention. He has been doing the reef check training all this time, where else could he have been but out checking reefs?

As it turns out I wont be able to make it. I have to make a trip out to stupid Las Vegas to visit some family that will be there. :headbang:
I am beginning to think I will never meet the elusive Rick.

Hey guys (and Erika :D), The 12th would be cool! But, we can't call it a Grad party. The L.A. County Program is on going for awhile more. We can still get together. I haven't seen everyone in a while, and it would be great to talk to everyone, and meet the new divers who joined us.

I AM BACK

Lets dive!!!!!!

:colouredsmilies::rock_band:bounce::yl2jump:
:partytime::chicken::jump:

Rick

Its about time. Lets Party. I think its only been a month since ya dove with some of us. I'll make it out in a few weekends :D

To all beachcrabs if airhead goes make sure she has her id on her as she forget it at my xmass dive party and please make sure she has a ride home Thanks airheads dad Robert

To all beachcrabs if airhead goes make sure she has her id on her as she forget it at my xmass dive party and please make sure she has a ride home Thanks airheads dad Robert

Her real ID or the fake one... You know I saw here ID and you can see her feet in the picture :D:D:D:D

Just kidding airhead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom