Graduation dinner for Rick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to go! I just got back from diving the Yukon in San Diego and I am wipped out. I would not be able to make the drive without falling asleep at the wheel. Now, I live in the north part of the San Fernando Valley...Sylmar....If someone wants to offer me a ride.....
:popcorn:

It was a great time with great company and great food... it was all great!
Thanks all that made it Kris gavin and I had a blast!!!!

It was a great time with great company and great food... it was all great!
Thanks all that made it Kris gavin and I had a blast!!!!

Great company. It was good seeing everybody without having to get wet. :wink:
The stories, food, and good times were flying all over the place. :D

Congrats again to Rick...

What a great evening! Kevin and Jeff, you guys are certainly a pair to keep the conversation going. Rickster congratulations! It was really good to see everyone again and hear the stories.

Jeff and Rick I checked out dive report post. Didn't you say 35' visibility? I guess I should know better and to believe such amazing conditions on a beach dive.

Jeff and Rick I checked out dive report post. Didn't you say 35' visibility? I guess I should know better and to believe such amazing conditions on a beach dive.

No you must of misunderstood us... it was 3.5' vis... almost a full Erika

Thank you everyone, for the pre-grad, get together, fun conversation, side splitting comedy act, cherry tomato throwing, pink gifts recieving, 35' vis dive story telling, great time!

P.S. When I finally graduate, can we have another? can we? can we? can we?:D

Rick

we dont need a reason to get together!!! Kevin just needs a good reason to tell his wife!!!!!

Rick, huge congrats to you, wish I could have made it out there!

Trish

Back
Top Bottom