Good start to a 2 week visit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Nobody went out of Boynton Beach this morning. Drove up to Jupiter and went out with JDC. Seas were less than predicted, probably 2-4. Visibility was around 70 feet, water temp was 81 degrees!! Did Capt Mike's and then Bluffs. Many Reef Sharks, many Loggerheads, a big GG and the usual reef fish. A great day to be here.

enjoy your Florida time....thanks for the update...keep us informed the weekend will be here soon.

+2(ditto),,,I'm a Big fan of your dive conditions reports !!
Put two divers in the same room and they'll always ask "Howz Viz?"

Great to hear. My wife and I are coming down from Minnesota for the long weekend. Sounds like we'll have some nice conditions.

Got out this morning with Starfish out of Boynton Beach. Inlet was not bad and seas started out pretty low. Went down to Delray Ledges for 1st dive and then did Tumbled Rocks as the 2nd. Seas picked up between dives but then mellowed again. Water temp was 79-80 degrees, visibility was generally about 60 ft. Many Loggerheads, several Nurse Sharks, bunch of Green Morays, lots of usual reef fish, a GG. Another wonderful day to be out

Back up to Jupiter today for JDC 3 tanker. Seas were 2-4, overcast, windy, rained some. Lots of sharks on Deep Ledge with good visibility. Nice dives at Capt Mike's and Capt Kurls with many turtles, eels, some GG and the usual reef fish, somewhat less visibility. Water temps 78-80. A good day of diving, I'm tired.

Boynton Beach tomorrow with my son, down from Brooklyn for the weekend, a good time getting even better :cheers:

Sounds great. Glad you're having a good time. Seeing any shark species besides reef & nurse sharks?

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom