Good diving and nightlife near Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
so any one got a macro picture of a Clams port wide open ?

no one has got that picture or the nerve to post i huh....

posting pics of pussies sleeping on butts and wiggling....

a bunch of sissies.....

Like this?

PAL262%20giant%20clam.jpg

...going back to the topic (ahem), perhaps you'd want to reconsider concentrating in visayas instead. lots of options.

i do not have to say this, but, the girls are more beautiful. theyre not the "friendly" ones to use your definition but then, diving is superb in that part of the archipelago you can forgo diving off water. *lol*

you guys are pretty funny.............so looking around at Cebu-Bohol-Negros is there one area that stands out above any others? remember looking for sharks, big fish and big schools.

So far I think Malapasqua looks most appealing, your thoughts?

Women from the Visayas ROCK!! WooHoo!! Gorgeous! Maganda Talaga!!! Oh yeah...and I am married one too!! Oh yeah...lucky Kano...{jump, skip} oh yeah..wooHoo!!! Masarap too!!! Oh yeah...

I am okay now.

rexman24:
you guys are pretty funny.............so looking around at Cebu-Bohol-Negros is there one area that stands out above any others? remember looking for sharks, big fish and big schools.

So far I think Malapasqua looks most appealing, your thoughts?

oi! those who have been to Cebu-Bohl-Negros please try to answer first! :no

then pm me the details of the centrum clams/nudies whatever :D

@kev: QC eh. the grin would be so accurate hahahahaha!

big schools of cudas and jacks in bohol. never seen sharks there though. cant compare with malapascua since i havent been there yet.

Mike Veitch:
Like this?
not that, the intake port of the clam.

similar to this but more of a close up and into kind of pic

K06-398018.jpg

but not like this..... this is too much
K06-398020.jpg

don't get your danglies caught in that Pao... :rofl3:

Rexman, hmm big fish... There are some options in the Philippines but they're not sure things. If you go the right season, you've got whale sharks in Leyte, thresher sharks and mantas in Malapascua, and schooling barracudas and jacks in Bohol (Balicasag Island). Those are all areas accessible from Cebu. Coron is just wrecks (nice ones though).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom