Good buying experience - Beaver Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockinrebel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Not sure where to post this but when you have a good buying experience you want to share it (because a lot of times you don't have a good experience).

Just got my Scubapro MK 25 / A700 yesterday from Beaver Divers. It is awesome !!
This is only the second regulator I've ever bought in my life. I bought my Scubapro MK7 / AIR1 back in 1983.
The MK 25 is used and the A700 is new. The MK 25 is in like new condition and Casey at Beaver Divers even threw in the annual service so I'm ready for the Florida Keys in November.

Casey gave me a GREAT price on this reg. and he and his wife Emily were just really good to deal with.

They even threw in a Beaver Divers hat in the box.
That ought to bring some smiles when I wear it. :)

Chuck

Casey is my go to guy also when I need equipment. Very easy to work with and very informative about equipment!!

A link to their site might be helpful for those of us to lazy to google them ;-)

^ Howard charges me by the letter...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Ever notice ONESPEED looks like Odin on a bad day?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I just received a new MK25/ A700, new Nova Gorillas and a used Glide B.C. Great deal and everything looks great. I never planed on buying new but Casey gave me sutch a good deal I couldn't pass it up.
I will shop at Beaverdivers next time I need some scuba stuff.
Thanks Casey!
David D.

Back
Top Bottom