Going Away Dive "05"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, here are the dates; August 27-28 or in September 10-11 or 17-18. We can haggle over the dates. This will not be a good-bye deal (I hate saying that, seems like forever to me). I will order the pig/hog for this thing and as usuall it will be a pot luck deal. SI activities will have a twist, I dunno yet but I have some ideas :11: . I will not plan the entire thing, I would like to include everybody who attends in the planning that way everybody gets to share the burden :eyebrow: .

Mitten if you bring your trailer, I have the equipment to take care of it whilest the SI. Seeing only one person asked for a painting then you know the deal.

I want Sept 10-11. I couldn't be there on the August dates and I would have to cry getting on a plane........

We can do either of the September dates if you let the WV cousins come. It could be a "hello, how ya doing, and see ya!" Kind of thing.

DMP:
Ok, here are the dates; August 27-28 or in September 10-11 or 17-18. We can haggle over the dates. This will not be a good-bye deal (I hate saying that, seems like forever to me). I will order the pig/hog for this thing and as usuall it will be a pot luck deal. SI activities will have a twist, I dunno yet but I have some ideas :11: . I will not plan the entire thing, I would like to include everybody who attends in the planning that way everybody gets to share the burden :eyebrow: .

Mitten if you bring your trailer, I have the equipment to take care of it whilest the SI. Seeing only one person asked for a painting then you know the deal.

I can go August 27-28 but only the Sundays on the other two weekends.

SI activities.... do we leave this up to DMP alone or not? hmmmm??????????

Mrs.Prages:
We can do either of the September dates if you let the WV cousins come. It could be a "hello, how ya doing, and see ya!" Kind of thing.

September sounds good the first weekend, after that I intend to be traveling and diving everywhere.

diver_paula:
SI activities.... do we leave this up to DMP alone or not? hmmmm??????????
OH noooooo.
I say we get to pick the SI activities!!! :D

DMP:
Ok, here are the dates; August 27-28 or in September 10-11 or 17-18.

I can't do Aug 27-28. Sept looks good.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom