Going Away Dive "05"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_81:
Hey Joe i would like to dive with you on your going away dive. You didn't ask me i don't feel loved at all. :evilsmile

Thought you were doing the PSI class this weekend.....
In case you haven't noticed we are sharing the same house, I know I am quiet but geesh.....LOL
Not to mention we both work at the same LDS and I have talked about it, who has wax in their ears now? Maybe I can find you a :nurse: to take care of that :crafty: .
You are always welcome to dive this weekend, come on out......thar be fishes to chase this weekend. Plus you can go over the wall with me.

Mrs.Prages:
Sorry Joe,

Team Prages has to drop out. We are dog sitting for our neighbor. I hate to drop out, I have never even gotten the chance to dive with you before you go away.

Keep in touch on SB though and remember Kansas is not that far away and I know how to drive.

Have fun this weekend.

Paula

Well..... :sad: there is until the currents bring us close again. Hmmm what type of diving there is to be done in your neck of the woods? I have till 10 Oct to get to Kansas then enroute to another place that is waterless. Your abscence will be missed this weekend.

Leaving for Gilboa tonight

I'm road trippin from Milford, MI for this tomorrow (sat) leaving around 3pm. I'm comin home late Saturday nite. Thinkin a road trip for some BBQ would be fun. If anyone would like to ride with.... throw me a PM.

tiggrr:
I'm road trippin from Milford, MI for this tomorrow (sat) leaving around 3pm. I'm comin home late Saturday nite. Thinkin a road trip for some BBQ would be fun. If anyone would like to ride with.... throw me a PM.
Tig, it was wonderful seeing you. I hope that you're going to be down for some more diving.....now that you know where the favored haunt is. :07:

Joe, I'm going to miss diving with you. I was quite bummed out that you had left Sunday morning before I got to the quarry. Just how long are you going to hang out in Ohio for?

pennypue:
Tig, it was wonderful seeing you. I hope that you're going to be down for some more diving.....now that you know where the favored haunt is. :07:

Joe, I'm going to miss diving with you. I was quite bummed out that you had left Sunday morning before I got to the quarry. Just how long are you going to hang out in Ohio for?

Tig, was nice meeting you as well.

Penny, I did one dive in the morning and after my SI, I had to leave for my trip to NC couldn't sit around and wait for late risers. Maybe before I leave, that is in deliberation.

It's ok Lisa, see you all around sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom