Going Away Dive "05"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
September 2-3-4 look good. It's a long weekend isn't it?

I really don't know if it is..... Anyway, every weekend is a long one for me now! Sounds good, I am game for the 2-4th of September.

Poor Princess Pue won't be flying back into the states until the 4th.......:crying:

Those dates are not looking good for me, I have plans to be on a charter with Diver Brian that weekend out of Brockville.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
Those dates are not looking good for me, I have plans to be on a charter with Diver Brian that weekend out of Brockville.

Mitten Diver

Ok then the weekend following that will be the final date!!!!!!!!!!

Only because your cool, I am changing the date so I can at least get a majority there. No Michigan Bottles, not allowed to toss them in the fire.

CANCELED

Spill....

o you don't want to dive with us?

o Got a better offer?

o Aren't moving afterall?

o other you'll detail for us?

well i have some open time, so lets not let a perfectly good quary plan go to waste :)
are you going t spill or do we have to party w/out you?:)

I say we continue with the plans for his going away party and hope that in the meantime he comes to his senses and realizes that there are some people in the Great Lakes region that are going to miss him and would like to give him a proper send off.

Whether he decides to show up or not will be entirely up to him. :hmmm:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom