Going Away Dive "05"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dates are the 10-11th, movers came yesterrday did a partial move. I had to be there to make sure my scuba equipment and my new buddy "Onyx" was not mistakenly taken. Oh yeah here he is and will be present at the going away dive.

DMP:
The dates are the 10-11th, movers came yesterrday did a partial move. I had to be there to make sure my scuba equipment and my new buddy "Onyx" was not mistakenly taken. Oh yeah here he is and will be present at the going away dive.

Bummer.... not a weekend I can participate. Hopefully you'll actually make it to one of the dives before then.

Onyx is a adorable. Have you checked to make sure rabbits are allowed at the quarry?

diver_paula:
Bummer.... not a weekend I can participate. Hopefully you'll actually make it to one of the dives before then.

Onyx is a adorable. Have you checked to make sure rabbits are allowed at the quarry?

I don't know about that, will be in Tobermory, Canada doing some really cool diving. Will be diving some deep wrecks and having fun, other than that I will be immersed in helping a friend out and solo diving alot. That's ok, spaces will be filled in by friends from the local LDS.

Thanks, he has a girlfriend now, her name is Trixie....

diver_paula:
Hopefully you'll actually make it to one of the dives before then.

Bump

Anybody else dropping out?

DMP:
Anybody else dropping out?

Hey! I said from the beginning if that was the date I could only make Sunday. Now some friends / dive buddies are getting married on Sunday.

Is this still happening? & if so, what quarry?

I have a buddy that moved to Cleveland a couple weeks ago. He's looking to dive on Sunday and I wanted to point him toward this gathering.

Let me know. Thanks!
Paula

diver_paula:
Is this still happening? & if so, what quarry?

I have a buddy that moved to Cleveland a couple weeks ago. He's looking to dive on Sunday and I wanted to point him toward this gathering.

Let me know. Thanks!
Paula

What quarry you ask? Why my dear it is the one we always meet at......Gilboa. Plan on 4 dives a day, one deep then followed by the playground dives. Plus we will see if we can entice the North American Pirannah to come out and play along with those mean trout. Bringing a camera as well. You have the phone number give it to him and have him get in touch with me, I might head out tonight or will be there early in the morning to stake claim to a portion of the land out there.

VR,
Joseph

Hey Joe i would like to dive with you on your going away dive. You didn't ask me i don't feel loved at all. :evilsmile

Sorry Joe,

Team Prages has to drop out. We are dog sitting for our neighbor. I hate to drop out, I have never even gotten the chance to dive with you before you go away.

Keep in touch on SB though and remember Kansas is not that far away and I know how to drive.

Have fun this weekend.

Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom