Going Away Dive "05"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's the date for this thing? I'll be there with or without Joe (if I'm not in Canada) If he's there, all the better. If not, we'll honor him in absentia!

Joeseph! You will be there, won't you?

Ok, ok the lack of posting here led me to believe that there was no interest in doing such event. So we will get together.

Ok so, Randy, Paula, Not so Ken, Mrs. Prages and company, Jchoby, Fusionvibe, and Joe dirt ooops Delt will be there.

Mitten is still a maybe........

...Randy give me a call please.

DMP:
Ok so, Randy, Paula, Not so Ken, Mrs. Prages and company, Jchoby, Fusionvibe, and Joe dirt ooops Delt will be there.

Mitten is still a maybe........

...Randy give me a call please.

We are going to be camping at Portage with our LDS that weekend. We'll try and get down to Gilboa to say farewell
Don and Lisa

pennypue:
I say we continue with the plans for his going away party and hope that in the meantime he comes to his senses and realizes that there are some people in the Great Lakes region that are going to miss him and would like to give him a proper send off.

Whether he decides to show up or not will be entirely up to him. :hmmm:

Your not one of them

Joe, you Wousy. Tell your wife who wears the pants in the family. Tell her that diving is first and she'll just have to learn to live with that fact! Tell her that under no cirmstance will you let the inlaws come between you and your dive buddys.

Go on boy, tell her!
<snickering>

I might be able to do Sept. 10/11, all of the other dates are definitely out for me.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom