Glwc Mini Meet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankenmuth_tom:
Too bad we don't have an awning to keep the rain/snow off us (hint, hint, hint) as I'd bring one if I had one.....

I have an canopy I can bring, about 10 by 10, gives good cover for equipment and such, as well as getting out of rain if necessary.

Ken

I am going to try and make it, started my dive con class, working on our last OW certification class (White Star) sat and sun. I will try and make the night dive.

I am officially changing my arrival status from 10-ish to 2-ish

My brother is working 3rds tonight, and another friend of mine I'm dragina along has work to do tomorrow morning.

So, a crew from Dayton should be descending upon the dive site around 2.

Just talked to Dave (cldwdiver) and we'll be down early. I'm picking him up at his house at 7:00 or so, so we'll be at Gilboa about 10:00 or a bit earlier. I just finished a large pot of chili. Will have it, the campstove, bowls and spoons for those looking for a warmup. Look for a midnight blue Bonneville with Michigan tags.

Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some of you for the first time.

Will be convoying up with Jchoby - plan on arriving about 9:30-10:00. Driving a green Geo Metro with an antenna farm on top.

Back
Top Bottom