Glwc Mini Meet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUMP...just to keep us at the top of the list....

frankenmuth_tom:
BUMP...just to keep us at the top of the list....

Man I hope the weather is halfway decent. I'm really looking forward to this dive. Even though I've never met any of the GLWC (that I know of) I'm really looking forward to diving with some of you. Although.. I do remember seeing a banner draped across the front of one of the cabins at Gilboa sometime during the summer that said "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" on it. I think it was red and white..??

Nope, the sign we have (I made it myself) is on light plywood. We had it hanging on a tree at the end of the road for the spring meet and greet. It's white with red and black lettering, says "Welcome Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" and the motto on the bottom, "Life is too short to drink cheap beer".

I'll try to remember to bring it along for the Mini meet so I can pass it along to someone else to keep. I'm trying to clean out some of the junk in my pole barn in case we decide to move to Florida in the spring.

Big-t-2538:
Heck, maybe we could talk Ber into wresting with her Drysuit....errr....I mean...uh, diving that weekend too!!.

If we talk Ber into wrestling with the dry suit (actually, up at Alpena seems like she was getting it tamed), maybe she can also give a lesson on snakes.

Ken

frankenmuth_tom:
Nope, the sign we have (I made it myself) is on light plywood.....<snip>....I'm trying to clean out some of the junk in my pole barn in case we decide to move to Florida in the spring.
Tom...

Are you saying that the sign is 'junk' ? I wholeheatedly disagree.

-T

Sometimes I'm a little light on the details, but that seems like the sigh I saw. I didn't actually take a lot of time to check it out, just that I remembered seeing it.

frankenmuth_tom:
Nope, the sign we have (I made it myself) is on light plywood. We had it hanging on a tree at the end of the road for the spring meet and greet. It's white with red and black lettering, says "Welcome Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" and the motto on the bottom, "Life is too short to drink cheap beer".

I'll try to remember to bring it along for the Mini meet so I can pass it along to someone else to keep. I'm trying to clean out some of the junk in my pole barn in case we decide to move to Florida in the spring.

yeah, it was red and white....

there were two 5th wheel campers parked in the camping area of the turn around space there.

Big-t-2538:
Tom...

Are you saying that the sign is 'junk' ? I wholeheatedly disagree.

-T

WE HAVE A WINNER! Tony is new "keeper of the sign" !!!!!

I'll give it to you on the 6th to store or hang in your game room over the bar (your choice).....

frankenmuth_tom:
WE HAVE A WINNER! Tony is new "keeper of the sign" !!!!!

I'll give it to you on the 6th to store or hang in your game room over the bar (your choice).....
I have no game room or bar....so I can't have it :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom