GLWC Meet & Greet Recipe Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Betail:
Come on now Dave, you know you won't give her up!:no
I guess you are right, I wouldn't give her up. But there are days that I consider it.

SIN brownies

Follow the Tollhouse Cookie recipe on the back of the chocolate chip bag.
Add 1 TBS cinnamon
Add 1 TBS cocoa

Bake per the pan cookie directions on the package.

Nice & easy! :D

Paula

Sweet N SourKraut

1 bag Sourkraut
4 oz (or less) sweet Bar B Q sauce
1/4 cup DARK brown sugar.

If anyone wants it, I am attaching a PDF with all of the recipes posted so far put together.

Rob

EDIT: The file for the cobbler recipe doesn't seem to want to load, so if anyone has that, I can add it to the compilation, especially because I love cobbler and would love to have the recipe!!

Attachments

• GLWC Meet n greet recipes.pdf
    45.2 KB · Views: 602
Jalapeno Poppers

Buy big firm jalapeno peppers and a package of cream cheese. This will stuff about a dozen. Cut up scallions and sun dried tomatoes. Mix the cream cheese, onions, tomatoes, and some garlic to taste.

Slice the peppers down the middle on one side only. Cut out the seeds if you don't want them (leave them in to make it a little hotter!). Stuff the cream cheese mix into each pepper.

Take bacon and wrap it around them holding the pepper closed at the slit. I like think pieces since they seem to stay in place better.

Grill or bake until the bacon is cooked.

Eat and enjoy!

Jalapeno Poppers

Buy big firm jalapeno peppers and a package of cream cheese. This will stuff about a dozen. Cut up scallions and sun dried tomatoes. Mix the cream cheese, onions, tomatoes, and some garlic to taste.

Slice the peppers down the middle on one side only. Cut out the seeds if you don't want them (leave them in to make it a little hotter!). Stuff the cream cheese mix into each pepper.

Take bacon and wrap it around them holding the pepper closed at the slit. I like think pieces since they seem to stay in place better.

Grill or bake until the bacon is cooked.

Eat and enjoy!

Just the way she typed that it got REAL HOT in here
I will be right back:wink:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)
4 large baking potatoes
8 slices bacon
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
8 green onions, sliced, divided
Add to Recipe Box
My folders:

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
Bake for another 15 minutes.

A nice warm after dive treat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom