GLWC Meet & Greet Recipe Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My father used to make Polish Kielbasa from scratch; I never learned the technique; however, I do have the recipie:

Drive to Williams Meat Marktet on Edgewater Drive, just off summit in Point Place, in Toledo.

Pick a green number from the dispenser on your left as you walk in.

When the your number is called, tell the meatmaid or meatman that you want X number of pounds of Homemade Polish Kielbasa. (they always have free samples on a plate with toothpicks, so help yourself)

Take home and place links into boiling water and cook for least 50 min.

It's now ready to eat with whatever condiment you like; or you can place on a grill for that extra flavor.

Hey, great weekend guys and gals. I and my son Justin (skirt boy) thank you all. Justin says he wants to attend next time.

Who's gonna be there on May 19 for the helicopter sinking?

Nitrox Junkie:
Quotations or no quotations, the cobbler sure went fast... There was lots of great food at the M&G for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for all your hospitality; I can't wait until the next one.

Here it is!

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

What cobbler?????

Ken

PS, I guess I'd better add my 5 cup salad:

1 cup sour cream
1 cup pineapple chunks
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup coconut
1 cup those canned little orange sections
1 cup maraschino cherries

Mix, let stand at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.

parrothead600:
That was me. Here's the recipie:
(Don't buy the expensive stuff or you will ruin the whole mess)
a couple pounds of ground beef (browned)
1 head of lettuce
large bag of shredded cheeze
a large bag of tortia (I can't spell worth a #*!*^) chips
1 green pepper
1 tomato
1 bottle of French dressing
mix all together (pretty simple, eh)
To make it even simpler, take your daughter so she can make the salad while you are diving:D. that's what I did. I'll let Carla know that you enjoyed it.
(we should have had an onion cooked with the ground beef, but Carla doesn't slice onions)

I also enjoyed this salad it was a different type of taco salad that I had ever had and it was really really good Thanks Carla and dave.

Oh and by the way it is to bad that the English guy couldnt make it because those sausage rolls were freaking awsome.

Greetings from Indy!

Hey, just wanted to thank you again for the recipie. I will be making it in the not so distant future.

It truly was a pleasure meeting the "crew" this weekend. Good times...good times... I do wish my dad and I could have hung out a little longer on Saturday. I am sure I will see you again soon. Maybe this summer some time when the water is just a tad warmer.

Take care

Justin

Barracuda2:
It's a kilt!!!
Justin

That's the story that i'd stick with too.

A new Meet & Greet rule, dive buddies can't shout to their dive buddies," Have you got your skirt or is it skurt tucked in in front of any GLWC member?"

Barracuda2:
My father used to make Polish Kielbasa from scratch; I never learned the technique; however, I do have the recipie:

Drive to Williams Meat Marktet on Edgewater Drive, just off summit in Point Place, in Toledo.

Pick a green number from the dispenser on your left as you walk in.

When the your number is called, tell the meatmaid or meatman that you want X number of pounds of Homemade Polish Kielbasa. (they always have free samples on a plate with toothpicks, so help yourself)

Take home and place links into boiling water and cook for least 50 min.

It's now ready to eat with whatever condiment you like; or you can place on a grill for that extra flavor.

Hey, great weekend guys and gals. I and my son Justin (skirt boy) thank you all. Justin says he wants to attend next time.

Who's gonna be there on May 19 for the helicopter sinking?

Sorry we got there late and missed you but thanks for the last piece of Kielbasa. (Dean, I beat you to it):D

I liked the Sunday morning coffee.

1 part Baileys
1 part coffee

repeat as needed

Back
Top Bottom