GLWC Meet & Greet Recipe Guide

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEP SIDE; DEEP SIDE, Did someone say DEEPSIDE? Thanks to John I was told I better get my $#!^ in gear and get er done. I will have them both on here by the end of the weekend. Sorry for the delay but I really have been busy...

there's a deep side?

I've only been there once, and the devil (brian) made me do it...

COWBOY BEANS!

1/4 lb Bacon - Chopped
1 Onion - Chopped
1 15 oz Can Kidney Beans - Drained
1 15 oz Can Pork n Beans
1 15 oz Can Butter Beans - Drained
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Mustard
2 tsp Cider Vinegar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Ketchup
1 lb Hillshire Farms Hot Smoked Sausage

Brown Onion & Bacon in stock pot. Add remaining ingredients (except sausage) and simmer 30 minutes. Grill sausage. Cut up sausage and mix in with beans.

"COBBLER"

Attachments

• Cobbler.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 512
COWBOY BEANS!

1/4 lb Bacon - Chopped
1 Onion - Chopped
1 15 oz Can Kidney Beans - Drained
1 15 oz Can Pork n Beans
1 15 oz Can Butter Beans - Drained
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Mustard
2 tsp Cider Vinegar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Ketchup
1 lb Hillshire Farms Hot Smoked Sausage

Brown Onion & Bacon in stock pot. Add remaining ingredients (except sausage) and simmer 30 minutes. Grill sausage. Cut up sausage and mix in with beans.

"COBBLER"

Thank you

Thanks. I'm not allowed to eat the cowboy beans if I'm going to be around KT. She says I stink

Vegetable beef soup (the one with no pasta)

1 large pot
4 cans mixed vegetables
2 cans beef broth
1 can beef gravy
2-3lbs. ground beef

Brown ground beef in pan, pour in vegetables, broth, gravy, a dash of Worcestershire sauce, and pepper to taste. (Do not add salt, there is enough of that in the canned vegetables and beef broth.) Slave over the hot stove for hours and hours stirring constantly or until the stuff is warmer than body temp and serve to a bunch of cold hungry divers on a cold rainy weekend.

Best when accompanied by Cowboy beans, Toledo Kalbasi, and malt beverages in brown bottles.

Wolver's Buffalo Chicken Dip from the Fall 2009 MeetnGreet:

1 big bottle of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Style (50%-80% depending on taste)
2 bricks Philadelphia cream cheese
At least 1.5 cups of Ranch salad dressing ( depending on taste)
2 packets of Tyson chicken chunks (vaccum sealed bags) any chicken will do.
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Combine Redhot, cream cheese, ranch dressing and chicken into saucepan and bring to a slow boil. Remove from heat and pour into casserole dish. Top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted. Serve with chips.

Note: I usually only make half this recipe if serving 4 or less people.

1 Cup Grahm Cracker Crumbs
¼ Cup Butter, Melted
8 oz. Cream Cheese
½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
¼ Cup Milk
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Container Cool Whip

CRUST:
Melt the butter and stir in with grahm cracker crumbs. Crumbs will thicken and allow you to line the bottom of pie pan to make make the crust. Save a little to sprinkle on top of the pie.

PIE:
Beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, milk, and powdered sugar until fully mixed. Once mixed, gently fold in the cool whip. Spread mixture evenly over pie crust. Sprinkle remaining grahm cracker crumbs over top of pie. Freeze for 1 1/2 hours. You can serve immediately or move to the refrigerator for serving later.

Hop Skip & Go Naked

1 can of lemonade concentrate (pour into pitcher)
refill that empty lemonade can with vodka (pour into pitcher)
add 2 cans of Mountain Dew into pitcher
add 4 cans of beer into pitcher.

Stir and enjoy!

It looks like Wolver made the same dip at the fall M&G as I made this weekend... so I will not re-post it. You can see theirs 2 posts above this one.
Variations to buffalo dip: you can use blue cheese dressing instead of ranch.

For the Oreo Balls:
Take 1 package of Oreo cookies, put them into a bowl & break them into pieces, then blend with a mixer. Toss in 1 -8 oz. package of cream cheese & mix till smooth(ish). I put the whole thing in fridge to get better rolling consistency for about 30 min. Then, have a pan w/waxed paper ready & scoop out enough to make balls the size you wish & roll balls in palms of your hands. After they are all rolled, take any kind of melting chocolate (I used chocolate almond bark) & melt in a double boiler. When all melted & smooth, turn off heat. Dip each ball into chocolate & place back onto waxed paper. Place in fridge to set up, then place in whatever container you want to use & freeze. Serve frozen. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom