GLWC Meet and Greet III "Bigger Wetter"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a lighter note, I want to thank all here on GLWC for such a great reception I have recieved. I did post on the Florida Conch Divers thread of a trip that I am co leading down there for the LDS I work for and the reception is like the temperature outside at this moment 30F.

DMP:
On a lighter note, I want to thank all here on GLWC for such a great reception I have recieved. I did post on the Florida Conch Divers thread of a trip that I am co leading down there for the LDS I work for and the reception is like the temperature outside at this moment 30F.

Don't worry - we'll kick the abuse up a notch once we've met ya...

I hafta admit - the last meet at Portage had me going for days, and I didn't even dive... Where's Joe Dirt been hidin'....?

netmage:
Where's Joe Dirt been hidin'....?
I was just wondering that myself Tim. I have a cell number for him I will try and give him a call. I thought that he had said that the wife would be interested in a spring meet and greet. Do you think that he ever watched the movie?

As for me I will planning on attending, not sure what I might be bringing to eat though. I do have a couple of goodies for camping though, Tim you bringing a rain fly this time around?

Mitten Diver

Tiny Bubbles:
I'll try to be there, but I'm not making any promises.

The date sounds good. The shipwreck festival is the weekend after that, so don't go kicking the date back a week.

-Ray

Hey Ray.

Which shipwreck festival? Details, please!

Paula

diver_paula:
Hey Ray.

Which shipwreck festival? Details, please!

Paula
Paula you can check the calender for a web site, but this is the Ford Seahorses event over there in Farmington Hills. The event will be the following Saturday and was the first place that I ran into T and entourage.

I am certainly planning on attending this year. Great presentations last year and even better Girl Scout cookies.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
Paula you can check the calender for a web site, but this is the Ford Seahorses event over there in Farmington Hills. The event will be the following Saturday and was the first place that I ran into T and entourage.

I am certainly planning on attending this year. Great presentations last year and even better Girl Scout cookies.

Mitten Diver

Thank you Mitten Diver,

I've been to the Ford Sea Horses film festival more years than I can count. (Missed last year.) Didn't realize it was now in April or moved to Farmington Hills.

It is usually a fantastic event. & definitely a great place to meet up with fellow divers. Might just have to make this a group thang!

Paula

netmage:
Don't worry - we'll kick the abuse up a notch once we've met ya...

Does that mean single girls with bludgeoning things?

DMP:
Does that mean single girls with bludgeoning things?

Asks the man who signs off every message with: "I walk alone in this world, by choice and necessity. Scars run deep, pain is unforgiving and I know I am alive."

Not sure the single "girls", me included will want to oblidge you. Sounds like you'd enjoy it way too much! :wink:

Paula

diver_paula:
Asks the man who signs off every message with: "I walk alone in this world, by choice and necessity. Scars run deep, pain is unforgiving and I know I am alive."

Not sure the single "girls", me included will want to oblidge you. Sounds like you'd enjoy it way too much! :wink:

Paula

Hmmmm you never know till you do it :wink:

DMP:
Hmmmm you never know till you do it :wink:

...a newbie wothout drysuit training could deal with the water temps at that time of year in a 7mm? I'm guessing it will be a little colder than the water in Puerto Morelos where I will be finishing my referrals next month :wink: If it's possible to do it wet without turning into a scuba-sickle, count the newbie in.

Don

Back
Top Bottom