GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

see Old Man it isnt so easy is it. Wait until it gets down to crunch time and everyone is hammering you about ther food list and you cant even find it because of all of the unessential post...

UNESSENTIAL posts???? That's offensive! :mooner: :D

Even if you are blatantly abandoning your Michigan diving buddies....:shakehead:

Dude, that hurt. :depressed:
Believe me when I say that is one of the toughest parts about leaving.
That we'll be leaving our MI dive peeps to brave Spring Mill Pond without us.

Its gonna be tough but, I promise....we will come back and dive the Great Lakes with you.

And we'll for sure see you at Gilboa for the M & G. You just gotta get Steve to go too! I mean get his wife to let him go. :D

Damn....I miss you guys already and we're not even gone yet.....

Dude, that hurt. :depressed:
Believe me when I say that is one of the toughest parts about leaving.
That we'll be leaving our MI dive peeps to brave Spring Mill Pond without us.

Its gonna be tough but, I promise....we will come back and dive the Great Lakes with you.

And we'll for sure see you at Gilboa for the M & G. You just gotta get Steve to go too! I mean get his wife to let him go. :D

Damn....I miss you guys already and we're not even gone yet.....

I can't wait to see you and Phil again after the move. You'll both be saying "ya'll" and "honey" alot. Get used to sweet tea!

Well I had a just great time at the spring M&G that I will have to go back in the fall for some more. Hopefully I will be bringing some others along so I can have my own posse and by then I should have my wetsu, I mean drysuit fixed.

yeah i gotta say i thought it was pretty cool u guys called my posse the wallies, but now pritch is making his account so maybe u can remember his name now haha
wally

yeah i gotta say i thought it was pretty cool u guys called my posse the wallies, but now pritch is making his account so maybe u can remember his name now haha
wally

The Pritch and Wallys? The P&Ws? The WPs? Jordan's Heroes? So many options!

And get used to grits! But you already have a fixation on Waffle-Houses, so you'll fit right in. "Fixin'" to do things. Gonna "mash" on the gas pedal. You are going to be missed Chica. A lot.

As for Wally's new group, how about the "Pee-Dubs"? The "Willy-Petes"? The "I should never attempt a night dive without a light" crew. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom