GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, Here's the start of the food list for Fall M & G:

Denny - Toledo Kielbasa

KT - Jalapeno Poppers

Mrsmitty - Chicago Cheesecake

Ted - Bunkhouse, coffee, and campfire presence.

Not that I have anything to do with this. I'm on the sidelines for this one. For the new people here that dont know us. It is more effiecient to use our Scubaboard handles rather than our names, on the who is bringing what list. It will save a lot of problems down the road. But once again this is your show not mine so do as you wish. I just thought I would throw that out there.:D What would I know I have neve done this before..:wink:

The second thing is. I havent commited to coming. how did I get on the list already?:confused:

It was in a plastic container with a plate of crackers next to it.

I guess you were spending too much time with your date to notice.

I never seen the Lobster salad either. That must have been in the "special"room.

Not that I have anything to do with this. I'm on the sidelines for this one. For the new people here that dont know us. It is more effiecient to use our Scubaboard handles rather than our names, on the who is bringing what list. It will save a lot of problems down the road. But once again this is your show not mine so do as you wish. I just thought I would throw that out there.:D What would I know I have neve done this before..:wink:

Originally Posted by Barracuda2
OK, Here's the start of the food list for Fall M & G:

Barracuda2 - Toledo Kielbasa

KTgobucks - Jalapeno Poppers

Mrsmitty - Chicago Cheesecake

OK--I'll take your experienced advice--sb handles only.

The second thing is. I havent commited to coming. how did I get on the list already?:confused:

I knew that; Just wishful thinking.

The second thing is. I haven't committed to coming. how did I get on the list already?:confused:

Ted, you are on every bodies list. It might not be the good list but you are there. :)

cus' I got a Pony (40cf.) today!

Deep Permit I (will) Own Joo!!!

:)

cus' I got a Pony (40cf.) today!

Deep Permit I (will) Own Joo!!!

:)

Well, maybe.

Just remember, Mike still reserves the right for a little subjectivity. And he takes experience into consideration, not just equipment.

Ken

Well, maybe.

Just remember, Mike still reserves the right for a little subjectivity. And he takes experience into consideration, not just equipment.

Ken

that a min. of 50 dives is req. , have 60 now, most likely over 100 before the Fall MnG... cant imagine any Reasonable objection at that point...

PvtStash - get out of the mud and going diving the big lakes. I would bet if Mike saw a couple of decent wreck dives in your log book, you would be looked at more favorable. As many of the wrecks are in the 70 -100 range you will get instant deep water experience and recognition as a qualified diver.

And to be honest, lots of dives at White Star wont enamor yourself with Mike.

Back
Top Bottom