GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is the first spring M & G that I have been at where I haven't seen tools out and equipment being worked on at least part of the time.

Who was it that gave me the inflator hose off of their bc Oh Wait it was Diver Brian. :shakehead:

Maybe if you and the Wife could leave the Love shack for more than 10 minutes at a time you would be more aware of what goes on in the Group:D

Hey!!! How did I become "king of the M & G??:shocked2

See once again Denny your AlzheimerÃÔ is showing again. We sat right there at the fire and told you this was your baby. Especially after you brought it up 500 times on when to schedule it.

: I was told to come up with a date. All the rest of the stuff like FAQ sheets, who's bringing what, and all the other newbie questions are up to yous guys.

Wrong! when we say this is your baby that means EVERYTHING!!

I picked the date and reserved the site, and will bring the Kielbasa; what else do I have to do??? Surely you don't expect me to bring another Ariel or bake a cake with a plastic tray, or call Kt at 4:00 in the morning, or take reservations for the bunkhouse and bunhouse. Com'on, this is a TEAM effort. Remember, there is no "I" in "TEAM".

There is no TEAM when I'm putting the spring event together. Maybe you will appreciate the event more once you know what goes into pulling it off...

Now, if anybody has some serious questions, fire away---and please, not "why can't we have the M & G at Portage:no:

Oh you have so much to learn Grasshopper

Ted I have place for you and your blow up friend. Mitten, got a Futon with you name all over it.

My bed is available to all the ladies - interviews required.

So what was the date again?? :)

Ted I have place for you and your blow up friend. Mitten, got a Futon with you name all over it.

My bed is available to all the ladies - interviews required.

:depressed: Could I at least sleep on the porch?

:depressed: Could I at least sleep on the porch?

Actually the porch is screened in - not a bad place to hang out. The view from your room.
Condo_balcony.jpg

The sunsets are not too bad - outside the front door.
Marina_small.jpg

Well I see there is a Dock for my Jetskis. I would have to bring those. You cant dive and drink all the time...

We could head out to a couple of spots for adult beverages by water. I might have to bring down one of my Ultra 150's - don't want to waste too much time going from Tiki Bar to Tiki Bar.

Back
Top Bottom