Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly:
This year I will probably get there somewhere between 6-8 pm depending on if I can sneak away from school before the bell rings.

What part of the campgrounds are you planning on using?

Crap!!! :banghead: I just got on to this thread. I'll be leaving for Little Cayman on Sept. 22. If the date isn't changed, NO KIELBASA FOR YOU!!!:cussing: Hey, seriously, I'll really miss the event, diving, all the campfire stories, food, etc. Man, any date but that weekend:shakehead

Barracuda2:
Crap!!! :banghead: I just got on to this thread. I'll be leaving for Little Cayman on Sept. 22. If the date isn't changed, NO KIELBASA FOR YOU!!!:cussing: Hey, seriously, I'll really miss the event, diving, all the campfire stories, food, etc. Man, any date but that weekend:shakehead

No kielbasa! :crying2:

Wow ... Little Cayman! I'd trade that for an GLWC M&G any day!! We'll sure miss you Denny, but you made a good trade.

Kielbasa, I want samores!! Within any luck at all I will be done with work and be able to make it Friday sometime or early Saturday. Just one of the advantages of working construction. :D

do it easy:
I'd like to go, but I can't figure out what weekend all ya'all are planning. :huh:

lol . . .the best I can figure out is the weekend of Sept 23 at Gilboa.:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom