Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks to me like Sept 23/24 at Gilboa is what we are shooting for..... Vegas Rules apply as always, so you won't know what happens if you aren't there.

Sept. 23 and 24 should be cool with me...I'll ask my other half to see what she thinks.

What time do people usually start showing up for this shindig? I do have a commitment the night of the 23rd out of town, but should hopefully still be able to make it.

Some show up on Friday night. People just sort of wander in and out over the three days of the weekend as their schedules allow. Sat afternoon is the potluck lunch.
Ber :lilbunny:

This year I will probably get there somewhere between 6-8 pm depending on if I can sneak away from school before the bell rings.

Is it time for me to change the title of the thread to reflect the date and location?
Ber :lilbunny:

Im there as well ............................ Date ???

Back
Top Bottom