Glwc Fall M&g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since the chance of rain is only 40% right now according to the weather channel,I am still in.

I will bring my camp stove as well. Anyone can use it.

I have a meeting at noon on Friday then I am headed to the LDS. After that I am headed to Gilboa. With any luck I will be there around 6 or 7.

Hey There All:

Is anyone going to be diving most of the day Sunday? I REALLY wanna come out and play but I have to work Saturday (I kinda ditched work as it was for diving). . . But I could dive Sunday, spend the night and dive the morning on Monday. Anyone interested or will be there, you think it's worth it?

I'm game to dive anything from deep to shallow, warm to cold so fear not if you wonder what you'd be stuck with!

mikiedfd17:
Hey There All:

Is anyone going to be diving most of the day Sunday? I REALLY wanna come out and play but I have to work Saturday (I kinda ditched work as it was for diving). . . But I could dive Sunday, spend the night and dive the morning on Monday. Anyone interested or will be there, you think it's worth it?

I'm game to dive anything from deep to shallow, warm to cold so fear not if you wonder what you'd be stuck with!

I plan on being there for part of the day Sunday. However, I'll need to leave by 2:00 or so. I can't stay over into Monday.

It looks like the earliest folks will be arriving is 6-7 on Friday night. Are there any folks who will be arriving earlier on Friday? I was hoping to dive with cork2win and her husband, but Sue has unfortunately come down with an ear infection. Hope you get healed up soon!

Are there any other folks who will be there during the day Friday?

I'll be hard pressed to get there before 6pm.

Looks like I won't be getting in too many fun dives. I know have 8 BOW students and an AOW student. So that eats up 10 dives for this weekend.... Good thing I'll be back in NC the following week.

crpntr133:
Since the chance of rain is only 40% right now according to the weather channel,I am still in. .

I am still looking at the forecast........:confused:

Well, the forecast continues to go down hill. Now there is a good chance of severe weather Saturday afternoon/evening with the possibility of strong winds, hail, heavy rain and the forecast even mentions possible tornadoes. Given that and the fact that it appears there won't be folks to dive with on Friday afternoon prior to the arrival of the rain, I think I'm going to be a wuss and bail out. Regardless of how much I love to dive, I just don't like the idea of spending two days in a tent out in the rain with a strong possibility of really nasty weather. Sorry guys/gals, but I'm wimping out.

mikiedfd17:
Hey There All:

Check this post... you might want to PM her...
Link

I'm going to watch the weather this weekend. If it's cold and rainy I probably won't go for the day Sunday. I don't mind getting a few sprinkles, but I don't want to be totally soaked and have no where to dry off. Might just stay home and drink hot chocolate :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom