GLWC 2013 Spring Meet and Greet - April 19-21, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just checked the Gilboa website. I don't see a calendar entry for the M&G. We need to get on their calendar and reserve the turnaround. I'm on calls all day today and won't be able to call. Denny ... Mike ... Choby ... Bueller ... Can someone call them?

I'll call them tomorrow; I thought it was listed.

I just now reserved the Brass Room at the Red Pig for 7:00 on April 19. If John Craig brings the GLWC sign, we can hang it up at the entrance.

Hey all, we're less than 4 weeks out from GLWC Spring Meet & Greet. I called Mike to make sure it was on the calendar and that we would need the same amount of wood as in the past. If you are coming, would you post here as to what you are bringing for the feast, and whether you will be attending dinner on Fri. at the Red Pig. The Brass Room holds about 25 comfortably; if we get more than that, we will get the bigger room. I'll start; you copy and paste adding your information to the lists. This is gonna be great!!

Denny - Barracuda2: Toledo Kielbasa, 1 for the Red Pig on Fri. night.

Hey all, we're less than 4 weeks out from GLWC Spring Meet & Greet. I called Mike to make sure it was on the calendar and that we would need the same amount of wood as in the past. If you are coming, would you post here as to what you are bringing for the feast, and whether you will be attending dinner on Fri. at the Red Pig. The Brass Room holds about 25 comfortably; if we get more than that, we will get the bigger room. I'll start; you copy and paste adding your information to the lists. This is gonna be great!!

John Walko - Sausage, peppers, rolls, diet soda and water. No for the Red Pig...probably going to bring a steak to grill instead. Will be arriving Friday morning

---------- Post added March 26th, 2013 at 03:54 PM ----------

John Walko - Sausage, peppers, rolls, diet soda and water; No Red Pig
John Choby - Some kind of main dish; No Red Pig.

(
copy the stuff above and then add your info, then paste) Don't "reply with quote"

Ken Charpie - Cheesecake?; no pig. (only coming Saturday/Sunday)

I am going to stick with the Cincinnati Chili for sure.

This will be another year of missing the M&G. I was hoping to head down if I am in town, however, the wife is now heading to China for work which means I am on little dudette patrol.

As always have a good time and please look out from Bonetickler. He has been wearing his drysuit a little tight in the pelvic area lately.

Kidsdream - Cincinnati Chili; ? on the Red Pig.

(Copy the above, add your info, paste in your post.)

Kidsdream - Cincinnati Chili; ? on the Red Pig.
Tim Bixler - Taco Salad and a pan of Happy Belated Birthday brownies; 2 for the Red Pig.

(Copy the above, add your info, paste in your post.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom