GLWC 2013 Spring Meet and Greet - April 19-21, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another great Meet and Greet. It was good, as always, to catch up with friends and to make some new ones. Regarding future dates, as long as we stay away from weekends like Easter and Mother's Day, I'm good with just about anything. Pick a date and I'll do everything I can to be there.

Are we keeping the Fall M&G scheduled for Oct 18-20, 2013?

Another great Meet and Greet. It was good, as always, to catch up with friends and to make some new ones. Regarding future dates, as long as we stay away from weekends like Easter and Mother's Day, I'm good with just about anything. Pick a date and I'll do everything I can to be there.

Are we keeping the Fall M&G scheduled for Oct 18-20, 2013?

Maybe the first weekend in Oct.?? The second weekend is the Haunted House event; we don't want that. I'll check with Gilboa's calendar.

Maybe the first weekend in Oct.?? The second weekend is the Haunted House event; we don't want that. I'll check with Gilboa's calendar.

If Gilboa doesn't get the men's toilets fixed and put some money into the stairs/platforms, I'd be willing to say we consider White Star instead.

If Gilboa doesn't get the men's toilets fixed and put some money into the stairs/platforms, I'd be willing to say we consider White Star instead.

Yeah, its a bit dissapointing how bad the maintenance at Gilboa is getting. I'll chalk this one up to the personal issues Mike has had. However, those are supposedly behind him now. After talking with him over the weekend, he has lots of grand plans for the place. Just need to see things start to move in a forward direction. We will see....

Yeah, its a bit dissapointing how bad the maintenance at Gilboa is getting. I'll chalk this one up to the personal issues Mike has had. However, those are supposedly behind him now. After talking with him over the weekend, he has lots of grand plans for the place. Just need to see things start to move in a forward direction. We will see....

All I need is to start to see progress. That's it. Forward progress. Otherwise my limited local diving will begin to be done elsewhere. He still has the best quarry around ... underwater. Topside it's in very rough shape.

Agreed about the sad condition of things there. I was thinking about asking Mike if he wants some help. Building decks, repairing plumbing, minor electrical...is all the type of stuff I do in my construction business. Heck...maybe he'll trade me diving time for working around the quarry. As long as I could convince my wife to let me do this...I might see if Mike wants the help.

John

Agreed about the sad condition of things there. I was thinking about asking Mike if he wants some help. Building decks, repairing plumbing, minor electrical...is all the type of stuff I do in my construction business. Heck...maybe he'll trade me diving time for working around the quarry. As long as I could convince my wife to let me do this...I might see if Mike wants the help.

John

I'd be up for helping out! Maybe make a weekend of diving and fixing :) I'd love to see some super grippy stair treads on the stairs. I looked like a cartoon falling all over myself trying to get out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom