Ginnie springs July 3rd anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsunamigav

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am interested in diving Ginnie springs sometime during July 3rd. Any takers? I am open to alternative dives within about a 100 mile radius! :wink:

tsunamigav:
Hello everyone!

I am interested in diving Ginnie springs sometime during July 3rd. Any takers? I am open to alternative dives within about a 100 mile radius! :wink:

Are you Cavern/Cave trained?
Can you say Peacock Springs?
Can you say Madison Blue Springs?

Jeano Beano

P.S. Not sure where I am going to be diving on Monday 3rd , but if I am at Ginnie and you can cavern/cave it , lets do one!!!

Hello! I'm cavern certified through the NACD. I'm primarily interested in doing a drift dive, but the cavern dive sounds fun too! I heard that drift diving is an option at Ginnie, but i've never been there myself. Perhaps you know something about it? The other options are fine too, i guess. Your call--i've never dove any of them. I've dove morrison and jackson blue and a couple along merrit's mill pond (all in the panhandle around marianna). that's about it for cavern! :coffee:

Sounds like a good time, but I'm not off that day.

tsunamigav:
Hello everyone!

I'm very interested in diving Ginnie Springs on the 3rd. I've just got to get a kitchen pass for the day, but I shouldn't have any problems with that. This is one of the dives that I've been wanting to do while in FL, I'm getting in others this weekend. Tomorrow I get to do a black water dive with a friend who is a professional and then Sunday off to Venice to do a shark tooth dive. The wife isn't happy about the black water dive, but I just want to say that I've done it once. I will PM you once I've been given the OK.

Adam

Hey dude et al!

I've changed my plan slightly and think it's going to be Jupiter instead. I had to take out of savings, but it's worth it! If for some reason they don't take the boat out Monday morning, I might do Ginnie. I'll pm you my number so we can keep in contact that way. I won't have internet access over the weekend most likely! :coffee:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom