Ginnie Catacombs Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manatee Diver

Stop throwing lettuce at me!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Spent the last couple of weeks at Ginnie working on this video. Sorry to anyone annoyed by my reel that was in there for that period. I think this one came out a little better than the last one, though the lower flow and larger rooms proved to be a lot more difficult.

Link for devices that don't properly handle the embed.
Link for devices that can't see embed

Also for one that notices that I am using the REM when there should be an arrow there. Max pulled my reel, and he pulled the arrow that has been there for as long as I've been diving Ginnie. I've since put the arrow back after I realized where the arrow was from.

the lower flow and larger rooms proved to be a lot more difficult.
Like hundreds of others, I've been thru that path also and it sure didn't look that pretty and well lit up.
You did an EXCELLENT job with the lighting. Studio quality with out any hot spots and well hidden because I didn't see a single lamp except the candle you were holding. I know it took tons of work but it really shows,
PS. I thought you actors were on Strike, LOL!!!

The lighting was fantastic, I have never seen a Cave diving video like this.

With less flow, this video has a way more relaxed atmosphere because you don’t feel the diver fighting the flow

Super cool

Monokicks steal the show. Very well done!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom