Gilboa Sept 28-30, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still up for this, even though Mr. "I'll be right back" is bailing out for the tropics.

I missed the spring Meet-n-Greet and I can't imagine going a year without my MnG "fix".

A few more of us should plan on bringing some grills and pans for cooking now that the GLWC Bunkhouse stove will be in Florida. I will bring my camp grill. It isn't big, but it works.

Ted, I'm going to leave you one length of Kielbasa under the pilot's seat in the helo. When you get back and dive Gilboa, it's all yours. I'll wrap it in a baggy so the fish can't get at it. at least for awhile. Do you want horseradish in the bag too?

I hope you have a great time in FL. you'll be missed.

Barracuda2:
Ted, I'm going to leave you one length of Kielbasa under the pilot's seat in the helo. When you get back and dive Gilboa, it's all yours. I'll wrap it in a baggy so the fish can't get at it. at least for awhile. Do you want horseradish in the bag too?

I hope you have a great time in FL. you'll be missed.

Thanks Denny that would be great. NO horseradish though I like my kielbasa's with mustard.

gtxl1200:
NO horseradish though I like my kielbasa's with mustard.

I would be careful with what you post. You don't want anything being taken out of context.:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

dmax tim:
Well since I haven't been able to make it for a while, I'm going to try this time.

Tim did you bring a turkey fryer to one of our Meet & Greets?

dmax tim:
BTW anyone have an s or XS BC for sale or AL 63 tank +/-, looking for my son.

he may have his class work done by then.

he's 5' 85# or so.

I can check my "stock" when I get back from vacation, I may have an XS I'd be willing to part with but I recommend you take it to a shop to be checked out since it hasn't been used in a few years.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom