Gilboa Sept 28-30, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gtxl1200:
I know I know I know. but hey the oriskany and the keys come on what would you do.

I would invite my friends and pay their way if I was making your money.

hollywood703:
:popcorn:Gilboa Sept 28-20, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

is this suppose to be 28-30? Just checkin :rofl3:

Ber are you drinking and moderating again?

Mitten Diver:
I would invite my friends and pay their way if I was making your money.

If you would have read the entire post you would have seen the part where I kinda sorta invited my friends didnt you see the part about if anyone needs a ride. and also about a mini Meet$Greet

gtxl1200:
If you would have read the entire post you would have seen the part where I kinda sorta invited my friends didnt you see the part about if anyone needs a ride. and also about a mini Meet$Greet

All right then I will finish painting my skis this weekend. I will assume that you will have room to hall my gear as well. It might be tough getting that much time off with such little notice, but if they give me any grief I could just quit. I mean we are taking the Orinsky and the Keys right????

Mitten Diver:
All right then I will finish painting my skis this weekend. I will assume that you will have room to hall my gear as well. It might be tough getting that much time off with such little notice, but if they give me any grief I could just quit. I mean we are taking the Orinsky and the Keys right????

Crap, I will have to back out of the trip to Florida. I need to be in Indy September 9th till the 13th. Dive without me.

hollywood703:
:popcorn:Gilboa Sept 28-20, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

is this suppose to be 28-30? Just checkin :rofl3:

I forgot about us suggesting the nearly year long Meet & Greet giving everybody a chance to get there. Gonna get expensive feeding everyone each day.:rofl3: :rofl3:

gtxl1200:
If you would have read the entire post

Its hard to follow what you are saying after a sentence or two.

Mitten Diver:
Ber are you drinking and moderating again?

LOL, I wish! It's even worse...I was working and moderating, clearly the two don't mix but I got paid to do that :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom