Gilboa May 14/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMP:
Coffee bad, how about a bucket of ice water :11: to wake you out of your slumber?
Is that the ONLY way you could think to wake me?:blinking:

DMP:
Hey Steve,
How are you, like your paper on "Toxed Diver Protocol". Got it in our Advanced Nitrox and Deco class. Look foreward to meeting you.

I look forward to meeting you too... and thanks for the comment on the toxed protocol... with luck, you'll get to see my candidates trying to do it!!! <LOL>

Take care

I'll be thinking of you all this weekend while I'm at work and training for rope rescue.... I think I need a moment....
Ok I'm better...
have fun this weekend all and be safe!

Randy43068:
but coffee sure will last longer. Besides, who wants to wake up that quickly? Not me!
:)

But... since you brought it up. If you're not getting up fast enough, can we as a group toss you into the water... you know, just to wake you up.
<laughing>

Careful, I am good at hand to hand, you might just end up in the water as well :eyebrow: .

pennypue:
Is that the ONLY way you could think to wake me?:blinking:

What other way could there be? <grinning>

Looks like I will be getting up and leaving on Sunday though. A buddy wants to dive out Port Sanilac and it would be nice to get my first boat diving out of the way.

Randy43068:
What other way could there be? <grinning>
Why Randy, I have no idea..........:wink:

DiverEMT:
I'll be thinking of you all this weekend while I'm at work and training for rope rescue.... I think I need a moment....
Ok I'm better...
have fun this weekend all and be safe!

Since when do u have to trained for rope rescue?

Just grab them and go :11:

Gilboa does have a rope course, get them to move your training there and do diving and rope work.

Hello everyone.

I'll be bringing chili mixin's, some brats or dogs & buns, brownies, broccoli salad, hot chocolate & tea bags, and bananas. & know Brett wrote he was looking at a chicken and rice dish as well as dessert and some breakfast food.

Anyone else up for bringing brats or hot dogs as well. & the buns to go with them?

Also, I have borrowed a rain/sun fly for the weekend. Given the forecast, another one would be nice if anyone else has one.

Paula

p.s. & more importantly, Randy signed up for some coffee on Sunday morning. Anyone want to be the hero for Saturday morning? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom