Gilboa May 14/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula:
Hello everyone.

I'll be bringing chili mixin's

Umm Penny that means you get to unzip my dry suit! LOL

DMP:
Umm Penny that means you get to unzip my dry suit! LOL
I'll bring a basket of clothespins and smelling salts to clear one's nostrils in case the pins don't do the job!!!!!

Good LORD, the things I'll do for a dive buddy!!!!

pennypue:
I'll bring a basket of clothespins and smelling salts to clear one's nostrils in case the pins don't do the job!!!!!

Could be worse! :11:

dmax tim:
Since when do u have to trained for rope rescue?

Just grab them and go :11:

Gilboa does have a rope course, get them to move your training there and do diving and rope work.

I have to train for my job. I work on the EMS Division of a Fire Department and I'm a volunteer Fire Fighter. Part of our area is the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lake Shore and we have to take people off the side of the sand dunes when they decide to climb down 700 feet a week after they've had open heart surgery.

But I'm going to try to get one of our guys to dive with my on Saturday after I get out of work.

(BTW I'm only half kidding about the open heart surgery thing.....)

pennypue:

Just leave the reg in or use Joe's octo and waste HIS air.

DiverEMT:
I have to train for my job. I work on the EMS Division of a Fire Department and I'm a volunteer Fire Fighter. Part of our area is the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lake Shore and we have to take people off the side of the sand dunes when they decide to climb down 700 feet a week after they've had open heart surgery.

But I'm going to try to get one of our guys to dive with my on Saturday after I get out of work.

(BTW I'm only half kidding about the open heart surgery thing.....)

700ft. sand dunes, I need to come up the instead of bridge day.

The grab rope and go was a joke, I'm a fire/rescue leader w/ GM and also a National Ski Patrol member along w/ Boyscout climbing director.

Needless to say we play w/ ropes a LOT.

dmax tim:
Just leave the reg in or use Joe's octo and waste HIS air.

I don't have an octo.. :11:
She can use my air anytime... :eyebrow:

DMP:
I don't have an octo.. :11:
She can use my air anytime... :eyebrow:
And she has........

Penny we are car pooling to white star, can you drop by and pick me up for the evening festivities at gilboa? I will help with the fuel issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom