Gilboa May 14/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey gang!

I'll have my advanced class out diving on these dates if anyone is going to be around and wants to join us or just stop and say "Hi". We'll be doing a night dive at Gilboa too.
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi Ber.

I was going to start a post for Gilboa on May 14/15. So far there are a couple GLWC members as well as some of my local buddies going. Any chance we can separate this into 2 threads to eliminate any confusion?

Paula

Ber Rabbit:
Hey gang!

I'll have my advanced class out diving on these dates if anyone is going to be around and wants to join us or just stop and say "Hi". We'll be doing a night dive at Gilboa too.
Ber :lilbunny:

I would like to join you the weekend of May 14-15. I'll wipe the dust off of the dive light.

This is being split into two threads and I'm moving the parts that pertain to each date I listed per diver paula's suggestion :)

Randy43068:
I would like to join you the weekend of May 14-15. I'll wipe the dust off of the dive light.

Cold water Randy! :11:

Sounds good need to do some more deep diving before Key Largo.

DMP:
Cold water Randy! :11:

Sounds good need to do some more deep diving before Key Largo.

Male shrinkage is at a maximum these days... due to atrophy
:wink:

Randy43068:
Male shrinkage is at a maximum these days... due to atrophy
:wink:

Ouch!!!!! You have my empathy on that. BTW the temp at White Star was a warm 46-48F this past weekend. Awesome visibility, not mucked up yet.

Looking forward to it Ber!

FYI, White Star was 50F at about 45ft yesterday. Vis wasn't bad

I have no idea where that is.

DiverEMT:
I have no idea where that is.

Gilboa Quarry is located just West of Findley, Ohio.

What is your location in Michigan?

Mitten Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom