Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...

Next time we plan a shindig I will make an effort to make it out. Shoot, I may even move to KY...I done been fed up with these here city slickers for the past few yars anyway. That and I been practicin mah kentucky lingo tew..

You're practicing....to be a true kentuckian, not only do you have to love sheep, but you have to have that lingo just flow....you are way too educated a man to get that down....you just couldn't handle it...but who knows...I've been wrong before.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

You're practicing....to be a true kentuckian, not only do you have to love sheep, but you have to have that lingo just flow....you are way too educated a man to get that down....you just couldn't handle it...but who knows...I've been wrong before.
I grew up in Oklahoma...I can chew tobacco without throwing up, drink whiskey straight, and like my women to be able to do the same. I am a kentuckian at heart...I just need a coonskin cap and I am good to go.

O-ring once bubbled...

I grew up in Oklahoma...I can chew tobacco without throwing up, drink whiskey straight, and like my women to be able to do the same. I am a kentuckian at heart...I just need a coonskin cap and I am good to go.
now if you could just grow a man-style foo or beard you would really be GTG!:wink:

gedunk once bubbled...
now if you could just grow a man-style foo or beard you would really be GTG!:wink:
I should be more realistic...I am nowhere near hairy enough to live in KY. I hear most of the sasquatch sightings have taken place there, but most of them turned out to be local residents without shirts.

HA HA HA HA HA

Very funny...very funnny...

what makes it so funny is that it's true....ha ha ha ha ha

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
HA HA HA HA HA

Very funny...very funnny...

what makes it so funny is that it's true....ha ha ha ha ha
Chad may be one of the yeti...I hear they are very strong...we don't want to agitate it too much...

O-ring once bubbled...

I should be more realistic...I am nowhere near hairy enough to live in KY. I hear most of the sasquatch sightings have taken place there, but most of them turned out to be local residents without shirts.
And don't worry about the hair thing dude, i have a theory about that.

As one ages, you don't lose hair, it just relocates to less socially acceptable regions of the body. Your sasquatch idea could be a postulate to that theorum.

Next time you see a bald guy, you can only wonder where it relocated.:confused:

gedunk once bubbled...
And don't worry about the hair thing dude, i have a theory about that.

As one ages, you don't lose hair, it just relocates to less socially acceptable regions of the body. Your sasquatch idea could be a postulate to that theorum.

Next time you see a bald guy, you can only wonder where it relocated.:confused:

Bald guys in KY with hairy patches relocated elsewhere ... hmmm ... nice image. I'll be single in KY for a while longer it looks or time to rethink that thought of relocating! Geez, you guys know how to make a girl want to run home to her mamma! ;-0 The problem is she's in KY, too! Hey, my fav aunt is in Findley! But Big-T, what have you done to make me think that those from Ohio are inferior? I've seen the profile pic! Your daughter is precious, btw. :wink: You talk the talk, but ... :confused:

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...

Bald guys in KY with hairy patches relocated elsewhere ... hmmm ... nice image. I'll be single in KY for a while longer it looks or time to rethink that thought of relocating! Geez, you guys know how to make a girl want to run home to her mamma! ;-0 The problem is she's in KY, too! Hey, my fav aunt is in Findley! But Big-T, what have you done to make me think that those from Ohio are inferior? I've seen the profile pic! Your daughter is precious, btw. :wink: You talk the talk, but ... :confused:

Big-T, I said "inferior" when I meant "superior" ... although :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom