Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, thankfully NONE of my hair has decided to relocate!

although..........it would probably provide extra insulation in the drysuit.
:bonk:

Why was A J not coming to Gilboa????? or another female for that matter???? :eek:ut: That's OK ... I'm not afraid of a bunch of sasqatches! :muscle: And some have hair that's not relocated! :thumb: I think you all were trying to scare you're surface support away, if I didn't know better. :really:

You are all going to hate me....for Chirstmas, my younger cousin, bought myself and the little lady tickets to the mighty ducks hockey game that weekend. So on the 18th, we (a fairly large group of us) are going to the ducks game at the gardens. That does however leave Sunday open for possibility, but who kows at this point.

KYmer.--
As for superior Ohioans, I just don't think we've reverted in the manner that Kentucky has. We really aren't as far ahead as the rest of the nation....the thing that's really holding us back was that weekend a bunch of hill-jacks decided to fill up their cars with gas and head north from louisville. Most of their cars died somewhere around Fairfield (just north of cincy), but some of them made it all the way to middletown.

We will miss you Big T but have fun at the game.

Our group is getting smaller all the time. Oh well as long as I have someone to be my dive buddy I am still going to be there.

Chad

BTW...KYMermaid,

My hair is all where it belongs but you never know what color it is going to be. :)

ok! new poll! what color should chad do his hair???

(my vote is purple!)
:D

Chad you should leave it just as it is now. One addition you should make however would be to put a white stripe from your left temple to just behind your right ear. From the air it will look like a "Dive Flag". What better way to advertise??

:D Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Nitrox Junkie once bubbled...
Chad you should leave it just as it is now. One addition you should make however would be to put a white stripe from your left temple to just behind your right ear. From the air it will look like a "Dive Flag". What better way to advertise??

:D Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Maybe I should just shave the stripe in.

I think your onto something, that just might work:D

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Red You wont tell the difference underwater.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
You are all going to hate me....for Chirstmas, my younger cousin, bought myself and the little lady tickets to the mighty ducks hockey game that weekend. So on the 18th, we (a fairly large group of us) are going to the ducks game at the gardens. That does however leave Sunday open for possibility, but who kows at this point.

KYmer.--
As for superior Ohioans, I just don't think we've reverted in the manner that Kentucky has. We really aren't as far ahead as the rest of the nation....the thing that's really holding us back was that weekend a bunch of hill-jacks decided to fill up their cars with gas and head north from louisville. Most of their cars died somewhere around Fairfield (just north of cincy), but some of them made it all the way to middletown.

Now, no Chili! :eek:ut: Seriously, have fun. :)

As for superior Ohioans ... yeah, yeah, yeah! You'll have to expand sometime on the "hill-jack" story!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom