Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They don't call it Kool-air....they call it moonshine or punch or home-made wine....well, they are from KY, they might call it kool-aid

It is called bug juice if not spiked...if spiked it is hootch.

canuckdiver once bubbled...
kymermaid, YOU were going to bake him a pie???

I thought you LIKED him!?!

:wink:
I don't think she was going to let me eat it...that thar pie was fer wearin!

O-ring once bubbled...

I don't think she was going to let me eat it...that thar pie was fer wearin!

It was for wearin or throwin, one of the two, but definetly not for eatin, that's for sure

want to step forward to find out just what is was fer? :angel: I may have lost my desire to bake now, anyway. :(

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
want to step forward to find out just what is was fer? :angel: I may have lost my desire to bake now, anyway. :(

See what you have done now guys. I really wanted some pie that weekend and now you have angered our cook.

Chad

about Kymermaid's cooking ability, I was just pointing out that the pie would probably be an airborne hilarity we could talk about in future threads, when we return from Gilboa. Frankly I would love to see O-ring piled high in some peach cobler, but unfortunately we won't be seeing him on this go-round.

A-J...
No more cupcakes...chad is scared of them

He shouldnt be!! I wont be there anyway so.. he has nothing to worry about
- A J

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
He shouldnt be!! I wont be there anyway so.. he has nothing to worry about
- A J
Next time we plan a shindig I will make an effort to make it out. Shoot, I may even move to KY...I done been fed up with these here city slickers for the past few yars anyway. That and I been practicin mah kentucky lingo tew..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom