Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only problem with that Chad is that we are heading the other way. We could always go to the Ribs joint in Ottawa..

Jeff

I would suggest some fine Mexican food but TACO BELL closed up a few years back.:upset:

I am open for anything that everyone comes up with. See I really am easy to get along with. :D

Chad

We could all meet in Lima the 18th and have lunch /breakfast, and head to the quartry from there. Or we could all meet in Ottawa (which is one hell of a town) and have some eats there...

Why Dont We ask Mike Williams to treat us to lunch sence we will all be there just to see him..

Scott:balloon:

sillygrendel once bubbled...
Might head over with o-ring...

Depends on funding and my job situation :upset:

Thats going to be a hard weekend after 10 days in Bonaire though!!!!!!!!

Might head over with o-ring. That's going to be hard after Bonaire ....

The more the merrier! About Bonaire, you two are making me cry .... :pity: I'm not diving, but offering "surface support", basically joining in on land festivities; but, there may me enough going that funding, as far as rooms, will be cheap. We'd love to meet you! I couldn't show you The Red this trip, but I've got pics. :wink: Maybe someday that could be another trip, you're always welcome to join our group if you get a long weekend. Dive one day and climb one day.

O-ring once bubbled...
Sorry, but I had something come up on Sat. the 18th that I have to be in town for. Guess I will have to make the trek to KY to meet Bessie...
;-0

I'm really disappointed, as I was looking forward to meeting you. Oh well, another day, another dive and actually maybe the next time, I'll be able to dive! :) Besides, I was actually going me, moi, myself bake you a pie and time will only improve the excellence of my culinary skills! :rolF: Never fear, Bessie will still be here, though I thought you had your own, but nevermind, then there was the talk between you and Chad about the weird underwear ... I think Chad will take you not being there the hardest. WATCH OUT ... ya never know, the KY group may even come to see you first. :wink: I'm sure there will be pics, as I'll be toting my digital along.

kymermaid, YOU were going to bake him a pie???

I thought you LIKED him!?!

:wink:

canuckdiver once bubbled...
kymermaid, YOU were going to bake him a pie???

I thought you LIKED him!?!

:wink:

Maybe I'll bake a pie for EVERYONE! :angel: :eek:ut:

hmmm, ok mental note to self, avoid pie, and kool-aid :wink:

Back
Top Bottom