Gilboa January 18th - 19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KentuckyDiver once bubbled...
Wuts rong witt date'N relatives? U says that like itts uh bad thing!

Sheeps float. U has to strap them witt lawn statues fer thems to sink.:bonk:

Dats why thers gargoals in Joe's quarre! :gotcha:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
you'll have to do your best to fill those shoes (shouldn't be all that hard, she is blonde)

:upset: HEY! Are you really coming, Big-t? :poss: Just wondering. :) Actually A J said you all were just a bunch of nice guys, although the jury's still out on a couple of you! But I've already formed an opinion. :wink: It's Christmas, the time of good tidings and cheer! :madelf:

I plan on being there, I just don't know wether or not I plan on diving. Also, if I should show up, I'll be bringing some hot chocolate, and eitehr a gumbo soup or some chili to eat. No one (also known as the little lady and our 3 month old) has told me of any plans that we have for that weekend...so until I hear no, I'll be there.

Oh yeah, I was also going to throw out the idea of meeting somewhere along the way for breakfast (say the wonderful city of Lima) since you guys will be leaving at some ridiculu hour of the morning. What would be really scary is stopping by my place (which is just a short detour) and you could have "home-cooked" breakfast...sorry CK, I don't do dumplings

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...

I'll send "The Dumplin" up with a bottle of J from Cali. We opened a bottle of 95' Dom and a bottle of 96' J over Thanksgiving in Cali. The J is awesome.:boozer:

Sounds good ... I like that just fine, saved by "The J", O-ring.

What's up with all this sheep talk..I have a sheep fetish you know...:fork:

Like I told you, O-ring has been talking a lot about sheep lately, I'm worried about him. :eek:

Cool, I hope you can make it. I have reinforcements these time though.

Chad

We don't bite.......if you don't. :D

I think we all agree that it isn't worth arguing over lets just go have fun. I can always continue to hide in the corner if I need to. :peek:

Chad

I never tried to start anything. I just want to have fun diving and be safe about it too..

Scott :bang:

I was kidding. You guys seem like alot of fun and I can't wait to dive you again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom